Google never chickens out in providing beneficial services to smartphone users. Same implies to users who are willing to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Google Account. Because they might be deleted mistakenly or you have exceeded the storage limit and they are deleted by the Google cloud.
In some cases, users have encountered trouble in Restoring Deleted Google Contacts a year ago. Let me tell you that the limit of restoring contacts is 30days. After that, the contact is permanently deleted from the Google servers and there’s no way of getting it back. So first check if that’s not the case and then read the following article carefully.
How Do I Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Google Account?
I’m going to use the facility of “Undo Changes” to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Google Account. This feature is provided for the benefit of users who don’t want to use any third-party apps to restore the deleted contacts. But before implying any steps, I want you to make sure that the contacts you are trying to recover, they were stored in the Google account but not in your mobile SIM.
- Click here to visit Google Contacts’ official website.
- Hit the gear icon and select “Undo Changes”
- Now select your desired time period that meets your requirements of Retrieving Google Contacts. If the time period is more than a week, then check the “Custom” bullet and enter your desired days period.
- Launch Google Contacts on Android and tap once on the hamburger icon.
- Select “Settings” from the side menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and hit “Undo Changes”
- At last, select the time or day period that suits you to Restore Contacts from Google Account.
Restore Deleted Contacts from Google Account without Contacts App
- Open a web browser on your smartphone and visit contacts.google.com on it.
- Hit the settings icon and select “Undo Changes” from the menu.
- This time, decide whatever time period option meets your requirements to Retrieve Deleted Contacts from Google Account.
That’s all, thanks for visiting ATechGuides.