Google launched the primary Pixel phones in 2016, and these are still really proficient smartphones right up to this day. You can use them to test Android Q, and the camera experience is still top-tier. Now Woot is offering Pixel XL for just $250 if you want to buy it then don’t be late to grab it.
The Pixel XL support a Snapdragon 821 SoC, 4GB of RAM, and a 5.5-inch 1440p OLED. Currently, Woot has the only a silver version of the phone available, but it has 128GB of storage. That is a major upgrade over the 32GB base model from 2016. This is also a new device. We are coming to end of guaranteed updates for the Pixel XL. While we have every reason to expect it will get Android Q, what happens next anyone guesses after that.
This isn’t the “primary ” Woot deal for today, so time is not of the essence. The daily Woot deal only lasts for 24 hours or until stock runs out. The Pixel XL is on the electronics sub-area, and it’s accessible for 18 days or until sold out.
- Google Wifi 3 Factory Refurb $120 on Woot
- Google Stops Selling the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL on its Store Now
- Majority Of Pixel 3, OnePlus 6T Buyers In Q4 2018 Switched Over From Samsung Devices, Not iPhone
Features of Pixel XL
- 5″ display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560
- Quad-core (2.15 GHz)
- Dual-core (1.6 GHz)
- 4 GB of RAM.
- battery 3450 mAh.
- rear camera 12.3 MP camera Exmore-R CMOS image sensor supporting a resolution of 4032 x 3024
- Proximity sensor
- fingerprint sensor
- the graphical performance with Adreno 530 GPU.
- storage 128 GB
- expand memory
- 5 mm slim
- weighs 168 grams