People usually get bored looking at the same background for a long period of time on their phone’s screen. So sooner or later, people look for new and unique wallpapers and for that there is a huge variety of applications available that people can consider to use but there is one thing to make sure that these apps are relevant to you or not? And to sort out that issue we are here to help you.
The wallpapers that you select are the most noticeable things on your phone. A high-quality wallpaper can easily transform the entire look of your device. If you own an iPhone then you might get disappointed by the limited number of wallpaper options. You can only pick from a handful of wallpapers. You can also find good wallpapers on Google by searching the terms best 4k wallpaper or cool background hd. You may find a good wallpaper with this method but after that, adjusting the resolution and size is a task.
Thanks to the plenty of wallpaper apps in the Play Store, you can easily choose the one that you like. App Store is full of amazing options for apps that you can choose but you need to keep this thing in mind that not every app is worth downloading.
Below we have prepared a list of 9 Best Wallpaper Apps for iPhone  that you can get help from. But before heading towards the list, we have shared some best articles that you can also read.
- 9 Best Sites To Read Free Books Online And Download [ 2019 ]
- 9 Best Android Video Editor Apps For 2019 [ Free ]
- Best iTunes Alternatives for Windows, Mac, Linux: 2019
9 Best Wallpaper Apps For iPhone [ 2019]
1. Vellum Wallpapers
Vellum Wallpapers is at the top of the list and there are many reasons for it. Not only it has excessive options that you can choose for your background, but the manner in which these wallpapers are displayed is definitely a treat for eyes.
The app lets you find hundreds of amazing wallpapers. The one feature that is special and quite recommended is the Daily Wallpaper feature that will surely not disappoint you.
All in all, Vellum is one of the best wallpaper apps for iPhone that you will come across with. The app is full of useful options as well. Other than that, themed packs get updated on a daily basis. The only drawback is the frequent ads that are justified because the app is completely free to download and these ads are the only source of revenue for the developers.
Vellum Wallpaper Features:
- The option to preview wallpapers on Home screen and Lock screen without exiting the app.
- Wallpapers are neatly organized into variously themed packs to easily access
- Blur filter to apply on wallpapers
Vellum Wallpapers – Download Now
If you are looking for cool wallpapers that you can display on your iPhone, then Everpix app might be a good solution for you to go with. At the time, there are more than 4000 wallpapers available in this app that you can choose from and the collection gets updated regularly as well.
You can browse the categories and find the wallpapers that you are looking for from the given set of categories. All the images in the app are of high quality and you can easily find some of the best wallpapers for iPhone X.
The most surprising thing about the app is the number of options. The app is free to download but you have to deal with ads that can easily be ignored for the quality and quantity of the wallpapers available in the app. If you get easily annoyed with ads you can go for the ad-free version and for that you need to pay $2.36.
- Wallpapers in different categories to help you if you are looking for a wallpaper of particular category
- There is an option called Favorite that you can use to mark your favorite wallpaper to access them later
Everpix – Download Now
3. WLPPR App
If you are looking for the planet earth and universe wallpapers to display on your iPhone, then look nowhere as WLPPR App could help you in that. The app is full of stunning pictures that you can choose from. Other than the amazing wallpapers, you can also find images from scientific resources and a description. The app is completely free to download but to access all the options you will have to go for in-app purchase.
Without any doubt, WLPPR is one of the best apps if you are looking for something refreshing for your iPhone lock and home screen. Thanks to the huge collection of wallpapers and blur features, the app is surely a delight for geography aficionados.
WLPPR App Features:
- Add a bookmark to the wallpapers that you like
- The interface is very easy to use
- You can share the geographic location of the wallpaper that you like.
- Wallpapers collection gets updated regularly
- After downloading the wallpaper, you can choose the normal or parallax size
WLPPR App – Download Now
4. Icon Skins & Themes
If normally available apps are too simple for you then you should try the Icon Skins & Themes app. The app is home to various unique options that are categorized into different categories appropriately. The app is full of high definition images. The interface is very catchy and appealing and quite easy to handle.
The app is specially designed for wallpapers enthusiasts who love to cover their phones in vibrant and unique looking wallpapers. You can also find some of the best customization options for your iPhone.
Icon Skins & Themes Features:
- A separate category for high-quality wallpapers for iPhone X
- The developers of the app update the collection on a weekly basis
- A number of handmade wallpaper designs
- Blur wallpapers with the in-app tool
Icon Skins & Themes – Download Now
Kappboom is not only a wallpaper for iOS devices but it is way more than that. In the app, you can easily find cool facts, drink recipes, famous quotes. You can also make collages and edit your photos in the editor of this app. The app features more than 200,000 wallpapers and all are of high definition. You can find the best wallpapers for iPhone X if you are disappointed by other wallpaper apps.
The app is free to download but you have to deal with ads and if you get easily annoyed by the ads you can go for the paid version for a few bucks.
- Slideshow option that lets you sit back and view the wallpapers and choose the best from the collection
- Hold and drag options
- Add backgrounds to your favorites and find images with similar tags
- Image search option to search images online
- Create a collage with different wallpapers
Kappboom – Download Now
6. Live Wallpapers for Me
If you are looking for free live wallpapers for iPhone? Then you should try Live Wallpapers for Me. The app presents you with a huge collection of live wallpapers. You can choose the wallpaper that you like from the list of categories such as Water, Sci-fi, Sports, Fire, Animals, etc.,
To enjoy animated wallpapers your iPhone must support live photos feature. The app is one of the best live wallpaper apps for iPhone and the reason behind this is the vast library of dynamic backgrounds. The app displays ads in its free version and if you cannot handle this you can purchase its premium version.
Live Wallpapers for Me Features:
- The app interface can be accessed in different languages that include French, English, Japanese German and Thai.
- A neat collection of wallpapers in different categories
- Wallpaper collection updated regularly
- A number Best 4K wallpapers
Live Wallpapers for Me – Download Now
7. Magic Screen
The app works just like its name. Magic Screen has a huge number of surreally animated wallpapers. If you want to decorate your screen with customized backgrounds then you must have this app on your iPhone. You can choose the pre-existing wallpapers in the app and other than that you can also design your own wallpapers which is an additional feature that you might not find in other live wallpaper apps.
With Magic Screen, you can also create a collage with wallpapers for your iPhone’s lock screen.
Magic Screen Feature:
- Add text and calendar to wallpapers that you can choose from 150 fonts and 20 amazing templates of calendars
- Turn your photo into live wallpaper or GIF and apply it on the screen
- Created wallpaper can be shared through wi-fi
Magic Screen – Download Now
Paper.co has made it to the list because of the huge collection of wallpapers. Pictures are designed stunningly and are placed into different categories such as People, Apple, Texture, Spring, Space, etc., and you can preview the selected wallpaper as well by clicking on the wallpaper. With this app, you can easily find wallpapers of your favorite comic hero, football team, and vintage art.
If you are trying to find out wallpapers specifically for iPhone X then this app is worth a try. The app is completely free to download but again you have to deal with ads. Get rid of ads by purchasing its premium version.
- Access more than 500,000 wallpapers for free
- Wallpaper collection updated regularly
- Easy to use interface
Paper.co – Download Now
A creative wallpaper app for iPhone and Android as well that you can use to find wallpapers that are designed by the artists. Walli is full of wallpapers that are very unique and you might not be able to find such wallpapers in other wallpaper apps in the list. It is a community of artists and the contributing artists paid as well for their work.
Walli is an amazing app because of the creative and artistic collection of wallpapers. It has a very snappy and interactive user interface that you definitely love.
- Wallpapers designed by graphic artists
- Wallpapers are divided into different categories such as cute, said, hipster, funny and retro.
- Follow your favorite artists by going to their website and social media account.
- Multiple sizes to choose from
Walli – Download Now
That was the list guys, we hope that this list of 9 best Wallpaper apps for iPhone help you change the look of your iPhone lock and home screen. Every app has something unique to offer. You just need to try all these and apps and choose the one that you like or that fits your requirements.
One thing that you need to make sure is that the live wallpapers are supported on iPhone 6s, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, and Xr. If you are going for the animated backgrounds then expect the battery to drain and these animations will not be going to work if your iPhone is on low power mode. And lastly, don’t forget to mention which app you are about to try now and which app is your favorite among the list.
Till then enjoy eye appealing home and lock screen of your iPhone as we will be back soon with another interesting topic to share with you.
For more information: Visit aTechGuides