Gaming technology has grown vigorously. But its no fun in playing games all by yourself. At some point, you need a companion, either to help you or to appreciate your efforts. For that, Discord is the only good platform to help you claim such a reward. It allows you to communicate with others while playing numerous games.
Yes, Audio Quality in Discord plays an important role. A player loves to have a voice chat with other groupies. But whenever your internet connection goes down, you can’t have a nice chat with good quality sound. So some adjustments need to be done from time to time. That’s why I present to you a guide about How To Change Audio Quality in Discord. No matter if you are using Discord on PC or Android, I’ll provide you with the guide on both of them.
How Do I Change Audio Quality in Discord?
Using Discord on PC
- Open Discord utility on your PC or Laptop.
- Navigate to the server you are connected to (in which you want to make voice adjustments).
- Now go to the voice channel from which you want to make changes.
- Select “Settings” from the appearing menu bar.
- Set the “BITRATE” scale according to your choice.
- Thereafter, click on the “Save” button and you are good to go.
Note: Changing the BITRATE does affect your audio quality on Discord. Because the higher you set its scale, the more it’s going to consume the network’s data. So if you have a slow internet speed, then I would suggest you go with the low bitrates.
Using Discord on Mobile:
- Open Discord on Android or iOS device.
- Hit the “Server” icon and navigate to your desired “Voice Channel”
- Tap on the three-dotted icon and hit “Channel Settings”
- Now you’ll see a slider of Audio quality on Discord, you can slide it to whatever scale you want to.
- When done, tap once on the “Save” button.
That’s all, thanks for visiting ATechGuides.