PDF is a popular file format for documents. Most companies and individuals use the .pdf file format to create many things like banners, catalogs, user manuals, detailed guides, and even e-books. While all this is great, the PDF file format has an obvious disadvantage, PDF files cannot be easily modified and the software that is used to do this job are quite expensive. The next best alternative is to convert PDF files to Microsoft Docs format and easily edit them. If you are trying to convert your PDF files into an editable word format? These are some of the best apps that you can use to get the job done for you.
You may need to download and install apps to convert PDF to Word for various reasons. One of these is that converting PDF documents to Word format makes editing easy without having to spend more to buy an expensive PDF editing program. In this article, we evaluated 9 Apps to Convert PDF to Word Document that you can easily download.
There are many PDF to Word conversion apps available, but you need to keep in mind that not all of them offer the kind of quality features you may need. Keeping that reason in mind, below you can find some apps that will definitely help you to convert pdf to word documents without any difficulty.
So, without any further ado. Let’s get started.
9 Apps to Convert PDF to Word Document
In this digital age, we like to keep our digital documents and we prefer to have them with us all the time. Most of the digital files we use today are PDF, a format that has taken over all other documents. It has become the standard that banks, governments, and agencies use when they have to submit a form or document, simply because it is the safest file type.
On the other hand, many everyday users find PDFs difficult to handle when they need to make changes to these documents. It is because they cannot be modified without the appropriate tools or applications that will facilitate this process. Therefore, we have decided to share with you the list of the best apps that will allow you to convert PDF into editable Word documents.
1. PDFelement – Free PDF Reader and Annotator
The first in the list is the PDFelement. The app provides many features that make it easy to convert PDF to Word. In fact, in addition to being a good PDF to Word converter, it provides everything you need to increase productivity. This means that you have everything you need to read, edit, annotate and sign your PDF files. For example, with PDFelement, you can easily change the font, size, and color of the content.
Furthermore, you can also edit your PDF with relative ease, as well as sign your forms with a handwritten signature. It is important to remember that PDF supports the conversion of up to 9 formats, but it is not compatible with OCR, which is the conversion of an image or a scanned PDF. It is a good application for managing PDF files.
- Converts PDFs easily
- Edit text in PDF file with ease
- Make changes in font style and colors without losing formatting
- Import files for conversion from other apps such as Google Drive, File Manager, Dropbox, and much more
- Few taps away to create and share a professional-looking PDFs
This is another high-level app considered one of the best PDF to Word conversion apps available for Android and iPhone. Besides being a PDF to Word converter, you can also create PDF files from the office.
One of the good things to keep in mind on easyPDF is its ability to import and export files from iCloud Drive, as well as other applications like Google Drive and Dropbox, and this can be done through the easyPDF app.
Through this app, you can also import and export files from iCloud Drive and other compatible like Google Drive and Dropbox directly from within the easyPDF.
Why Use EasyPDF?
- Easy to use
- Open PDFs from within other apps includes Dropbox
- High quality and precise conversion
- Free app
- You can use with any other word processing app
- Converts PDF to Word as well Word to PDF
- Converts images to PDF
- Connects to cloud
- No ads
3. Word to PDF Converter & PDF Creator Online
An easy to use app which converts word to pdf and pdf to word easily. Online word to pdf converter accesses your files on your device in order to convert doc to pdf. This app is the fastest utility that acts as pdf creator and converts pdf to word online. The app will ask the user to add a file and will convert that file from word to pdf and pdf to word.
Why Use Word to PDF Converter & PDF Creator Online?
- Convert Word documents to PDF and vice versa in a less time
- Enjoy a simple user and straight forward interface that guides you through converting PDF to doc files
- Supports almost all document type formats for conversion
4. PDF to Word Converter with OCR
PDF to Word is one of the most popular apps to convert PDF to Word available for the iPhone. There are a free version and a version you can buy which will convert PDF files more quickly. The app works well and is much easier than retyping PDF documents by hand. The app does a good job at accurately converting all PDF files, including formatting and diagrams. The resulting Docx file looks exactly like the original PDF.
It has OCR that ensures the conversion of scanned PDFs. PDF to Word Converter has a simple user interface without annoying ads, and the app is quite easy to use. This app can also be used as a document scanner to help you directly convert paper documents into Word files.
Why Use PDF to Word Converter with OCR?
- Excellent conversion quality
- Document scanning feature
- Convert files from Onedrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, Box and Gmail
- Unlimited number of free conversions
- No ads
- Online conversion will require the Internet connection
- Supports OCR conversion
5. All Files Converter – Office Suite: PDF, DOC, JPG
All Files to PDF Converter is another fantastic app available for Android that will convert many of your MS Office digital textual documents into PDFs. The app supports many source formats such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Pages, and Numbers formats. Unfortunately, this app doesn’t support EPUB files like some of the other converters, but the app does support Rich Text Format as well as Text format documents. This converter also lets you convert your text messages in the format of pdf.
This universal converter can easily manage all your files and convert the document. The app can also convert music, video, and images to different formats. Simply choose the extension, select an output format and convert any type of file, perfect for adapting any file for any need.
Why Use All Files Converter?
- Convert PDF to DOC, DOC to PDF, JPG to PDF, PDF to JPG, and more
- Supports conversion of videos to many diverse formats such as GIF, FLV, AVI, MP4, WMV, MPG
- PDF Creator, PDF Reader, and PDF Editor
- Text recognition
- Document translator
6. PDF Converter Ultimate – All In One Converter
Another interesting app that makes a lot of sense when you have it on your iPhone device. Why it is called all in one converter because it can easily convert PDFs to a number of other formats. For example, it can easily convert to word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPG and many others and it can convert these formats back to PDF.
In fact, the app allows for the conversion of more than 20 different file formats and it can also convert scanned images.
Why Use PDF Converter Ultimate?
- Scanned and complex PDFs can easily be converted because of OCR technology
- You can also convert Gmail attachments and files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive directly within the app
- The app lets you convert more than 20 different file types
- Conversions are quite fast and accurate
- There is no limit to the number of files to be converted
- OCR technology to convert scanned files
7. PDF Converter (doc ppt xls txt word png jpg wps..)
PDF Converter is another great document converter that lets you convert files to other extensions such as convert PDF to WORD, DOC, PPT, TXT, JPG, PNG, XLS and more.
PDF Converter is also a PDF Editor and a PDF Reader. Simple choose the extension, select an output format and convert any document easily. An app is also a perfect option for creating PowerPoint presentations.
PDF Converter will easily convert Word, Excel, PNG, PowerPoint, and JPG documents to PDF format in a number of seconds. You can also share files with any other messaging, mail or social network app. Without any doubt, this app is one of the most popular ones available out there, with a huge number of good reviews on the Google Play store.
Why Use PDF Converter?
- Convert Word documents easily
- Share the converted documents with any other messaging or social network application
- PDF Creator, PDF Reader, and PDF Editor
- Share your files with other tools
8. Foxit Mobile PDF -Edit Convert
Another one on the list is Foxit Mobile PDF -Edit Convert and this app remain one of the best PDF to word converter app for iPhone. The app lets you allow you to edit, view, and protect your PDF files on your iPhone or iPad on the go.
This is an easy-to-use app that lets you view, annotate, and protect your PDF files on iOS devices. Unlike other competitor apps, this app comes with ConnectedPDF which is a leading-edge technology to power document intelligence, security as well as some collaboration services for PDF files.
This app is full of interesting features including support for reading PDF out loud. This app is quite popular and is being used as a huge number of people. However, it is an important thing to keep in mind is that it also comes with some advanced features that may not come cheap. The advanced features do a lot more than the simple regular features.
Why Use Foxit Mobile PDF?
- Lightweight as it doesn’t exhaust your device resources
- Fast: no more long waits
- Powerful file protection features to safeguard your sensitive information
- Full control of your content
- Support for 12 languages
9. PDF to Word Converter
This is an amazing pdf to word converter app that enables you to convert PDFs to Word documents quickly and easily from anywhere on your Android phone. The app also allows you to convert PDF to Word from third party software like Dropbox, OneDrive, G-Drive, Box, etc.
With PDF to Word Converter, you can easily edit your PDFs. The app features fast and cutting-edge technology for turning your PDF forms, texts, and tables into Word documents that you an easy edit. As the conversion isn’t carried out on your device which clearly means the tool won’t be a burden to the resources of your device.
Why Use PDF to Word Converter?
- Excellent PDF to Word conversion quality
- Scan a document and converts it to Word
- OCR technology to convert scanned documents
- Import PDFs from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and other cloud storages
- No limits on the file size
- No limit on the number of converted files
For Desktop Users: To convert PDF to Word, I recommend using PDFelement to convert Word files. With the help of this smart tool, you can easily convert the PDF document into many popular file formats like Word, PPT, Excel, etc. In addition to this, this PDF Converter can also help you edit texts, images, and links with ease. The professional PDF tool has an advanced OCR function and allows you to convert and edit PDF files.
- 9 Best Local WiFi Multiplayer Games For Android
- 9 Best Applications To Control PC From Android [ 2019 ]
- 9 Best Lightweight Linux Distros For Old Computers [ 2019 ]
- 9 Best iPhone Hacking Apps And Tools [ 2019 ]
These are some of the most important PDF to Word Converter apps that will significantly improve mobile document management. You can easily convert PDF report to Word using your phone and do your work while you travel. In the digital age, having a good and reliable app to help you edit PDF files is a must.
The above-listed features of the best 9 apps to convert PDF to Word. In addition to the PDF to Word function, these Android and iOS also offer quality file management offers to open, view, edit and create documents in various formats, such as PDF, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Till then take full advantage of the above-described apps as we will be back soon with another interesting topic to share with you.
Stay tuned and Visit ATechGuides for more information.