TikTok, formerly known as Musical.ly, is one of the most popular video streaming and sharing apps that allows users to create short videos and funny lip-sync clips. Sometimes you can find interesting videos that you want to save on your Android phone to watch later or share them with friends. Fortunately, you can directly download videos from TikTok on your Android smartphone with its integrated option to save videos. In addition, there are several ways to help you complete the TikTok video download task.
3 Ways to Download TikTok Videos on Android
In this article, we will present 3 different ways to save videos from TikTok on an Android phone without any problem. One thing to keep in mind, it is better to have permission from the content creator before downloading your videos and sharing their work.
Method 1. TikTok Built-in Video Saving Option
TikTok has a built-in option for saving videos that allow its users to easily download videos from within the app. Note that if you can download it depends on the audience settings of the video. If the account owner has disabled the option to save videos to their profile and kept video downloads for friends only, this method will not work.
Follow the steps below to save TikTok videos on your Android phone:
- Open the TikTok app on your Android device and go to the video you want to download.
- Click on the Share option in the right corner of the screen. You will see the “Save video” option if it is a public video.
- Click the Save Video option and the video will be saved to the Android phone gallery.
Other problems with this method are adding a watermark to the downloaded videos and you can only download one video at a time. If it bothers you, you can try the following methods to download TikTok videos on your Android device.
Method 2. Using Android Video Downloader for TikTok
If you don’t have the ability to save videos for your favorite videos, don’t worry, another way to save TikTok videos is to use third-party applications. There are many applications in the Google Play Store that provide an easy way to download videos from TikTok on your Android device. Here we recommend Video Downloader for TikTok. It’s very easy to use, all you have to do is paste the link and download the video.
Here we show you how to download videos from TikTok with the video download application:
- Open the TikTok app and locate the video you want to save. Tap the Share option, then choose “Copy Link” to copy the video link to the clipboard.
- Install and launch the Video Downloader app for TikTok and paste the copied link into the address bar.
- Now tap the “Download” button and wait for the download process to complete.
Method 3. Use email to download videos from TikTok
If you don’t want to install any third-party download app on your Android phone, there is another way to save video from TikTok. The TikTok Share menu also features the e-mail option, which allows you to send a video to yourself or a friend via e-mail. Also, you can share TikTok videos in Message or other apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and save them easily.
Follow the steps below to download TikTok videos on Android via email:
- Open the TikTok app on your Android device and select the video you want to send.
- Simply click on the Share icon on the right side of the screen and you will find the “Email” option.
- Click on the Email option, the app will save the video and open the email service on the Android phone and attach the video as an MP4 file.
- Send the e-mail to yourself or someone, then go to your e-mail account to save the video on your Android phone.
- How to create reusable, customizable title cards using Motion 5
- Repair Corrupted Pen Drive or SD Card In Simple Steps [ Quick Guide ]
- Now You Can Force Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode On Windows 10
These are the 3 main ways to download videos from TikTok on your Android device. After saving the videos in your gallery, you can watch them whenever you want or share them on WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and any other social media app.
If you have any query feel free to drop that in the comment section and Visit ATechGuides for more information.