Google Assistant is one of the best facilities in the Android industry. It’s a virtual assistant that is developed to reduce human effort and time. You just give a voice command to it and see the magic happening right in front of your eyes. Well, it was introduced to compete with Siri, because the same services were not available for Android OS.
Sometimes we forget that even a tech giant’s product can start to respond laggy. Google Assistant is not any different, because it is the creation of human beings. Point made here is that you might get into a situation where Google Assistant stops working. So here, I present to you a guide of How To Fix Google Assistant Is Not Available On This Device. This article would help you get rid of issues that are causing Google Assistant to not work on your device.
How Do I Fix Google Assistant Is Not Available On This Device?
There are multiple ways to Fix Google Assistant Is Not Available On This Device. All of them are easy to imply and you don’t need third-party software to imply them. But before leading you towards any further steps, I want you to reboot your Android device and check if it solves the issue. If not, only then use the help of the following methods to solve this critical error.
Re-Enable Google App
- Launch Settings and navigate to Apps/Apps & Notifications.
- Locate the Google App and tap on it.
- Tap on “Disable” and confirm the action.
- Now hit the “Enable” button.
Clear App’s Cache
- From the settings of your Android device, tap on “Apps”
- Open Google App from the next interface.
- Tap on “Storage”
- Now hit “Clear Cache” and close the app.
Upgrade Google App
- Launch the Google Play Store on Android.
- Use the play store’s search bar to open the “Google” App.
- Now if you see an Update button, tap on it.
That’s all, thanks for visiting ATechGuides.