Apple might release Apple Watch Series 4 with a larger display but there is one thing that has not changed yet and that is the way straps and bands attach.
It means that the collection we all have been building over the last few years continue to work fine with Series 4 Watch because Apple has confirmed that the existing bands work with series 4 and vise versa, that clearly means it is a perfect time to stock up on some new ones. Why we said perfect time because there is a new deal available on Apple Watch Sport Loop-like watch bands that you definitely don’t want to miss out.
If you don’t know what Sport Loop is, it is a nylon loop band that attaches through a sturdy hook and loop mechanisms that we all are very much familiar about at this point now. The bands of Apple are great but they are not cheap.
- Comfortable on the wrist
- Available for 38mm/40mm and 42mm/44mm Apple Watch models
- Made from durable double-layer of nylon material
- Two-color design
- Easily adjustable
- Irritation-free design
- Available for all Apple Watch models that include Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1 and even Series 0
Now, a part of the special deal is that buyers can buy any 5 of these sport loop bands (any size and any color) and there is a discount code GIVEMEFREE-WSL that you can use at checkout in order to get them all for $49, that is making them less than $10 each. As for the comparison, Apple charges $49 for 1. You can get have 5 in different colors for the price of 1. So, don’t waste any time, as the deal is good until the end of 15th February.
Buy: Apple Watch Sport Loop-like Band In All Colors: Buy three, get two FREE with promo code GIVEMEFREE-WSL.
You may also like:
- Apple releases a new promotional video that shows another side of its devices
- Apple cuts iPhone costs in China
- 2019 iPhone To Feature Two-Way Wireless Charging, 25% More Battery Capacity