When it comes to wireless earphones, Apple’s AirPods are at the gold standard without any argument for accessibility, ease-of-use, and downright cool factor, but they’re definitely very expensive when we want to purchase them.
Not everyone can or wants to pay for Apple’s wireless earphones at $159 but if you could get yours for less than $25? We can’t get you a pair of Apple AirPods as Apple’s but we can at least get you something similar to those and these AirPods are even better in one particular way and they’re black in color.
We’d love it if Apple made a black version of its AirPods but that hasn’t happened yet. Instead of Apple AirPods, now you can pick up these black AirPods-like earphones for less than $25. They include support for Bluetooth 4.2 and even have their own charging case through which you can charge them, just like AirPods.
The earphones themselves also have an in-built microphone for making and receiving calls from your phone or talking to Siri/Google Assistant.
- High-quality sound.
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- easy pairing with smartphones, tablets, computers or MP3 players.
- High-capacity charging case offers a full day of non-stop listening of music.
- Up to 2.5 hours of music per earphone while charging.
- Available in a stunning black finish.
- Dust-proof design.
- Built-in microphone for receiving calls.
- Multi-function button allows you to play, pause, answer, redial, hang up or power on/off the earphones.
- Charging case uses micro USB for powering up.
You can buy these AirPods just $29.95 and you can save your money. These AirPods meet your standard pretty well and give you a good time period of 2.5 hours for listening to music. You can charge them by using charging case and it’s also dustproof although it has black color.