On account of various debates in the course of the most recent couple of years, increasingly more Facebook users are deciding to disconnect from the fantastically well known online life arrange. It’snow almost difficult to use the stage without considering what data Facebook has on you and what they’re doing with that data.
Regardless of whether you’re worried about how Facebook secures your protection or you’re stressed over Facebook’s job in spreading disinformation concerning political decisions, there are a lot of reasons you should abandon Facebook.
In the same way as other different users, there’s a decent possibility you’ve shared a few things on Facebook that you now wish you hadn’t. If you’re not prepared to delete your account altogether, erasing all of your past Facebook posts is an incredible method to facilitate your security worries without focusing on life without web-based life.
In this way, if you’re prepared to start all over again and start new, how about we investigate how you can without much of a stretch delete all of your Facebook posts in only a couple of steps.
Why Delete Facebook Posts?
They state the web is perpetually, and Facebook is no special case.
From the second you originally made your Facebook account, you’ve been taking care of the web-based life goliath data about yourself. Mentioning to them what you like to watch, do, and eat. You’ve likewise most likely been sharing a lot with your Facebook companions, disclosing to them how much you appreciate celebrating without really considering what future businesses may think.
Quick forward 10 years or somewhere in the vicinity and you’re not the individual you used to be. Possibly you get a brief look at a past post and flinch. Perhaps the open face you now wear isn’t perfect with the Facebook picture you’ve been incidentally developing all these years. Possibly you’re not especially troubled by it, however, you’re simply burnt out on the chaos.
How to Save Facebook Posts
Wait just a minute. Before you start tearing through that post history, there may actually be a couple of affectionate recollections in there that you’d prefer to monitor. Fortunately, Facebook makes it simple to bundle up and download all of your information. You simply need to know where to look.
- Click on the Account Settings symbol in the upper right corner of your Facebook landing page.
- Click the Settings alternative in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Your Facebook Information in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Click Download Your Information.
- Pick a date range (or “all of my information”), arrangement, and media quality. Then, click Create File.
Facebook will gift-wrap a slick little file for you loaded up with all your Facebook information. Now you can delete away from the site without stressing that you may be losing something significant.
In the wake of finishing these steps, Facebook will give you a file containing all of the information that has been gathered throughout the years. Now, you can delete all of your past posts without agonizing over losing any of your valuable recollections.
How to Delete Facebook Posts
How about we start with the nuts and bolts. If you’re just worried about a bunch of posts, then you should simply delete them manually. Go straightforwardly to the post and complete the accompanying steps:
- Click the alternatives symbol in the upper right corner of the post and click Delete.
- Click Delete again to Confirm.
Rehash these steps for each post you need to expel. Accepting you just need to dispose of a small number of posts, this is a lot simpler choice and will safeguard the remainder of your Facebook content.
Recall that you can’t recover these posts. When they’ve been deleted from Facebook, they’re away for acceptable (except if you downloaded them first). Along these lines, be aware of what you delete.
Sifting Facebook Posts
In this way, perhaps you need to delete all of your posts from a specific month or year. The most straightforward approach to do this is by separating your Facebook posts. You can do this by:
- Visit your Profile page and click on the three spots close to the blue “Add to Your Story” button
- Tap on Activity Log if you’re using an iPhone – Filter by year at the top
- Tap on the three dots close to every action
- Tap the red ‘Delete’ alternative
- Obviously Android makes this somewhat simpler:
- Visit your Profile and click on the three spots close to the blue ‘Add to Your Story’ button
- Look down to ‘Deal with Posts’
- Tap ‘Channel’ at the top
- Channel by date run
- Tap each post you’d prefer to delete with the goal that the air pockets feature
- Tap the refuse can symbol at the bottom focal point of the screen
Mass erasing posts from a program without an expansion will work too. This gives you the choice to choose which posts you’d prefer to delete.
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner to visit your profile
- Look down marginally until you see the menu choice appear in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Channel by Month, Date, and Year.
- Tap on the three dabs close to each post
- Click ‘Delete’
Despite the fact that this progression causes you to delete singular posts, if there aren’t too numerous or you’d prefer to figure out the substance, this is an alternative that will work.
You can likewise click the ‘Manage Posts‘ choice to mass delete by featuring each post and clicking on the garbage can.
Use an Extension for Mass Deletion
Erasing posts manually may be fine if you’re just worried about a couple, however, it’ll take you always to experience your whole post history along these lines.
Tragically, Facebook doesn’t give a method to mass erasing your history (except if you delete your account totally). However, there are some program expansions, as Facebook Timeline Cleaner or Social Book Post Manager, that can assist you with doing precisely that.
We’ll use Social Book Post Manager for instance. Here’s how to get it.
- Find the augmentation at the Chrome Web Store.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add Extension
This will add the augmentation to your program with the goal that you can start erasing your posts. When you have it installed, it’s an ideal opportunity to begin.
- Go to Facebook.
- Click on the Account Settings symbol and click Activity Log.
- Click on the Social Book Post Manager augmentation symbol in the top right corner of your program.
- Set parameters for what you need to delete.
- Check whether you need to check the outcomes before you hit delete.
- Choose how rapidly you need it to travel through your posts.
- Click Delete.
In the wake of hitting delete, check to ensure that the app is erasing all of your posts. Now and again, picking a rapid setting can cause the expansion to skirt a few posts. f you notice that the app is missing posts, then you should attempt again at a lower speed.
Meanwhile, be certain that you need these posts deleted. When they are gone from Facebook, they’re away for acceptable.