Immersive Mode, otherwise called full-screen mode on Android, hides the status and navigation bars while using certain apps. Immersive Mode on Android is only enabled in certain apps of course, yet there are approaches to turn the full-screen mode on and off voluntarily without rooting your device. Lamentably, there’s one significant limitation: You can’t debilitate Immersive Mode for apps that use it as a matter of course.
What Is Immersive Mode?
The immersive mode is a full-screen understanding of Android devices that hides the status and navigation bars. The status bar shows the time, notifications, and other significant information at the top of the screen. Some Android devices likewise have a navigation bar at the bottom of the screen that houses the Back, Home, and Multitasking buttons. To see these highlights while in Immersive Mode, you should swipe up from the bottom of the screen, or swipe down from the top of the screen.
Advantages and disadvantages OF IMMERSIVE MODE
The advantage of Immersive Mode is you can see a greater amount of the app interface. The drawbacks are you may miss significant notifications, forget about time, or disregard the battery life until it’s too late. At the point when you swipe the screen to uncover the status bar, you may coincidentally tap icons on the app interface, which can be especially irritating while at the same time playing a game. On certain devices, Immersive mode can cause conflicts with the on-screen console, which is the reason numerous developers shun this plan decision.
How to Hide the Status Bar in Android Apps
There are a couple of projects that permit you to use Immersive Mode in any app. One free option is the Fullscreen Immersive app from photo safe.
- Download the PhotoSafe Fullscreen Immersive app from the Google Play Store.
- Dispatch the app and tap I Agree.
- Tap the Off toggle in the top-right corner to turn it On.
- Tap Grant.
- Tap the Allow permission toggle, then tap back.
- Tap Hide Nothing, Hide Navigation Bar or Hide Navigation and Status Bar. These settings will apply to all apps and produce results right away.
How to Turn Immersive Mode on and off for Specific Apps
It’s likewise conceivable to set Immersive Mode inclinations for individual apps.
- Dispatch the PhotoSafe Fullscreen Immersive app and tap Usage Access.
- Tap Grant.
- Tap Full-Screen Immersive Mode.
- Tap Allow utilization following, then tap back twice.
- The entirety of your apps will appear in the bottom piece of the screen. Tap the magnifying glass to look at your apps.
- Enter the name of the app.
Tap the app to set your inclinations:
- Tap it once to show both the status and navigation bars.
- Tap it again to show only the status bar.
- Tap it again to hide both the status and navigation bars.
- Tap it once more to come back to the default settings.