Apple offers various answers for transfer photos, files, and other significant information from your iPhone to your PC. A portion of these methods is direct, while others are definitely not. If you are searching for a basic and direct approach to transfer information from your iPhone to PC, you can give a shot EaseUS MobiMover.
EaseUS MobiMover Features
The beneficial thing about EaseUS MobiMover is that it permits you to effortlessly transfer all information from your iPhone to your PC. The app is accessible for the two Windows and Macs so independent of which stage you use, you are secured. MobiMover additionally offers a lot of other useful highlights including the capacity to transfer photos from iPhone to your PC, backing up your iPhone/iPad, download YouTube recordings for disconnected surveys, and the sky is the limit from there.
The Windows adaptation of the app likewise has a choice to sidestep the screen lock from your bolted iPhone or iPad which can prove to be useful if you ever overlook its secret key.
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Using EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect the iPhone to your PC. Open the EaseUS MobiMover app on your PC. You should then observe a prompt on your iPhone requesting that you confide in this PC. Affirm this by entering your iPhone’s password.
- Then, in the EaseUS MobiMover app on your PC, select the ‘Phone to PC’ alternative followed by ‘Besides’ continue further.
- Select the sort of substance you need to transfer from your iPhone to the PC. You can choose various file types here at one go. Along these lines, if you need to transfer photos, voice messages, contacts, and notes to your PC, you can choose every one of them without a moment’s delay.
- To transfer Contacts and Notes, you will initially need to cripple iCloud on your iPhone. For this, go to Settings – > [Your Username] – > iCloud and afterward toggle off the Notes and Contacts switch. Make a point to choose the ‘Keep on My iPhone’ choice as opposed to erasing all information from your iPhone.
- In the MobiMover app, you will see the storage directory at the top where all the transferred substances will be stored. You can customize this way if you wish to. Of course, all the transferred files are stored on your desktop.
- Click the ‘Transfer’ button to start the procedure. Contingent upon the measure of information you are hoping to transfer, the whole procedure will take a couple of moments to a couple of moments.
Download EaseUS MobiMover
EaseUS MobiMover is accessible as a free download for the two Windows and Mac. The free form, however, has a few constraints as it just permits the transfer of 30 files for every day. It additionally passes up the capacity to open a bolted iPhone or iPad.
If you are hoping to purchase EaseUS MobiMover, you can get a 1-year membership to the Windows variant of the app at half off. The yearly membership, for the most part, costs $59.95, however you can get it for just $29.95 at this moment.
Do take note that this cost is just for the MobiMover adaptation that lets you transfer information between your iPhone and PC. The ace variant of the app with the capacity to open any bolted iPhone or iPad starts from $399, however you can get it at a rebate also from the link beneath.