If you’re making a Keynote slideshow to share with other people who are the nation over or around the globe, look at Keynote Live. This advantageous component lets you play your presentation over the web, so your watchers can watch it in their preferred internet browser or Keynote app.
We’ll show you how to use Keynote Live to share your slideshow from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
Keep in Mind:
Make sure that you have the most recent version of Keynote on your device and that you’re signed into iCloud. Apple also instructs:
“You can invite up 100 viewers anywhere or up to 35 on your local Wi-Fi network. To watch, viewers need a web browser or the latest version of the Keynote app. They don’t need iCloud accounts to watch presentations.
Use Keynote Live on iPhone or iPad
Using your iPhone or iPad, open your presentation in Keynote and afterward do the accompanying.
1) Tap the More (three-spot symbol) button at the top, pick Use Keynote Live, and tap Continue.
2) Tap Invite Viewers and pick how you need to send the solicitations. You can use Mail, Messages, AirDrop, or copy the link to share it yourself.
3) If you need to require a secret word for your members, tap More Options > Add Password. Enter and verify the secret key you need to use and tap Done.
4) When you’re set, tap either Play Now or Play Later. If you pick Play Now, your presentation will start right away.
If you tap Play Later, return to your presentation when you’re prepared, tap the Play button at the top, and select Play on Keynote Live. You’ll likewise have the option to see the number of invitees that have joined and are trusting that the presentation will start.
Control your presentation as you regularly would or use Keynote Remote to introduce your slideshow.
To stop the slideshow, tap the screen. If watchers are as yet watching, you’ll be approached to affirm, so tap Exit.
To Turn Off Keynote Live, tap More > Keynote Live Settings. Select Turn Off Keynote Live and tap Done.
Use Keynote Live on Mac
If you need to use your Mac to play your presentation using Keynote Live, open your presentation in Keynote and afterward follow these steps.
1) Click the Keynote Live button from the toolbar and hit Continue.
2) Click the Invite Viewers button and pick how you need to send the invitations.
3) If you need to require a password for your members, click More Options and check the Require password box. Enter and affirm the password you need to use and click Set Password.
4) When you’re set, click either Play Now or Play Later. If you pick Play Now, your presentation will start straight up.
If you pick Play Later, head back to your presentation when you’re prepared, click the green Play button, and pick Play on Keynote Live. You’ll additionally have the option to see the number of invitees that have joined and are holding up beside the green Play button in the toolbar just as when you click it.
Control your presentation as you would if you were all sitting a similar room. You can likewise use Keynote Remote to introduce your slideshow.
To stop the slideshow, hit the Escape key. If watchers are as yet watching, you’ll be approached to affirm, so click Exit Slideshow.
To kill Keynote Live, click the Keynote Live button in your toolbar and choose Turn Off Keynote Live.
Keynote Live presentation playback
Keep this in mind when using Keynote Live for your slideshows:
“When you use Keynote Live to play a presentation, the slides are exported to iCloud as temporary files. To make sure your playback is smooth, all of the files stream to the viewers’ devices as soon as you start your presentation. Only viewers with the Keynote Live link (and password, if you’ve set one) can access the files.”