Apple on Tuesday disclosed the new iPhone 11 smartphone, as a successor to the company’s iPhone XR. California-based company, Cupertino indicated that iPhone XR was its greatest selling smartphone in the 2018 iPhone lineup and with iPhone 11, the company is making things shockingly better on its least expensive new iPhone. Notwithstanding the iPhone 11, the company likewise showcased the new iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max phones that will sit at the top-end of the company’s smartphone portfolio. Outstandingly, Apple will hold the iPhone XR in its lineup.
iPhone 11 price
Apple iPhone 11 price will begin for
- The base 64GB variant at $699 in the US .
- The phone will likewise offered in 128GB and 256GB variants that will retail at $749 and $849 respectively in the US.
The iPhone 11 will accompany six colors –
– and its pre-orders will open September 13 in US and over 30 countries around the world. The sales will start 20th September in the first batch for countries.
Apple says iPhone 11 is jam-packed with incredible new capacities and highlights, including
- the brand-new dual rear camera setup,
- Spatial Audio,
- Dolby Atmos support,
- improved battery life
As we referenced, Apple will hold the iPhone XR in its lineup notwithstanding uncovering its successor, and it will be priced at $599.
iPhone 11 specifications
iPhone 11 features
- a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display
- powered by Apple’s new A13 Bionic chip.
- A13 Bionic SoC brings the “the fastest GPU” and “the fastest CPU”
- runs on iOS 13
- dark mode,
- Sign in with Apple,
- expanded Haptic Touch support.
- houses a dual camera setup on the back
- a 12-megapixel wide-angle main shooter
- f/1.8 aperture for wide-angle main shooter
- optical image stabilisation for wide-angle main shooter
- a 12-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle shooter
- f/2.4 aperture for secondary ultra-wide-angle shooter
- 120-degree field of view for secondary ultra-wide-angle shooter
- New camera software features include next-generation Smart HDR,
- improved Night Mode,
- enhanced Portrait Mode.
- dual rear cameras also support 4K video recording at 60fps
- paired by 36 percent brighter flash
- a 12-megapixel front shooter
- shooting video in 4K just as slo-mo videos.
- It offers a wider output when you switch to the landscape mode
- iPhone 11 will offer “one hour more than iPhone XR” on a solitary charge
- Display 10-inch (828×1792)
- Front Camera 12MP
- Rear Camera 12MP + 12MP
- Storage 64GB
- OSiOS 13
iPhone 11 Full Specifications
|Release date||10th September 2019|
|Dimensions (mm)||150.90 x 75.70 x 8.30|
|Colors||Black, Green, Purple, White, Yellow, Product [Red]|
|Screen size (inches)||6.10|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||326|
|Processor make||Apple A13 Bionic|
|Rear camera||12-megapixel (f/1.8) + 12-megapixel (f/2.4)|
|Rear flash||Dual LED|
|Front camera||12-megapixel (f/2.2)|
|Operating system||iOS 13|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|3D face recognition||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|