The Odyssey Group has today declared the arrival of Odyssey 1.2 with help for iOS 13.5 through iOS 13.7, an enhancement for the past help that included updates up to iOS 13.5.
The new update has a nice number of updates past the all-encompassing help with the typical exhibit of steadiness fixes likewise included for good measure.
As per the developers:
– Supports iOS 13.0 – 13.7 on all iOS devices
– Significantly better success rate on iOS 13.3.1 and higher
– Significantly faster exploit for all iOS 13.0 – 13.7
– Uses FreeTheSandbox’s exploit by default on all 13.0 – 13.7
– Removes time_waste exploit
– tardy0n is still available as an option if needed (though it’s hidden as FreeTheSandbox’s exploit is way better)
– Fixes issues with tweaks not injecting sometimes into certain processes
– Improves stability post-jailbreak
For best results, reboot your device and wait 15 seconds before running the jailbreak. If it fails to run, make sure to wait 15 seconds after a reboot before running it. The success rate seems to be about 90% in my testing.
In any case, it’s an issue for banter over the number of individuals who will be running these more seasoned adaptations of iOS given the quantity of upgrades iOS 14 and later bring to the iPhone. Anybody sticking around on iOS 13.7 is passing up Home screen gadgets at any rate, despite the fact that things like that might be re-added by means of the use of jailbreak tweaks.
Head over to theodyssey.dev to begin with the jailbreak.