Apple presented the latest version of its iOS operating system, iOS 13, on June 3 in the main event of the Worldwide Developers Conference 2019. IOS 13 is a great iOS revision, with a long list of new features.
First and foremost, Apple has continued with its trend towards optimization introduced in iOS 12, making iOS 13 faster and more efficient than ever. App update times have improved, app startup times have doubled, app download sizes have been reduced by up to 50% and Face ID is 30% faster.
There is a new dark mode option in the entire system, which changes the entire appearance of the operating system from light to dark. You can choose one of the options or activate the darkness mode at sunset or according to a custom schedule. All native Apple apps have dark mode support and third-party apps can use dark mode APIs to add integration in dark mode.
iOS 13 makes most of the photo editing tools available for video editing, allowing you to rotate, crop and apply video filters. In the Camera app, you can make vertical lighting adjustments, zoom in or out depending on the look you are looking for. There is also a new Mono High Key lighting effect to create monochromatic looks.
Also Read: Top 10 iOS Jailbreaking Tools for iPhone
iOS 13 features a simplified and less intrusive volume HUD for the first time, and now there is an option to download any size app via an LTE connection, which disconnects it from the WiFi network.
In iOS, iPadOS, and macOS, there is a new Find My app that combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends. It has a brilliant feature that allows you to monitor your devices even when they are disconnected using Bluetooth and other iOS devices nearby.
Apple adds a new privacy feature Access with Apple that offers you a convenient and secure way to access apps and websites. Your Apple ID can authenticate your account via Touch ID or Face ID and developers will see a unique random ID instead of your actual information.
Apple can also generate occasional random email addresses, so you never have to return your current email address to an app. Two-factor authentication is integrated into this feature to give provide more security.
- 1 How to Jailbreak iOS 13?
- 2 Install iOS 13 beta without developer account
- 3 iOS 13 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 4 Final Words
iOS 13 Features
- Location data limits
- Systemwide Dark Mode
- Revamped Photos app
- New Reminders app
- The new Photo editing interface
- Sign in with Apple option
- Look Around view in Maps
- New Siri voice
Like iOS 12, iOS 13 introduces some remarkable performance improvements that will make the operating system faster and easier on iOS devices. For devices that use Face ID, it is used to unlock up to 30% faster.
Now after a brief introduction about iOS 13 let’s head towards the main discussion of today’s article.
How to Jailbreak iOS 13?
The iOS 13 jailbreak is not in headlines right now, since iOS 13 beta has just released Apple’s registered developers and public beta testers. Even before 12 hours have passed, the iOS 13 beta developer has been released. The iOS 13 OTA update was released by Apple and available for download with Beta Installer.
The developer of iOS 13 beta can now be released. You can jailbreak iOS 13 and run Cydia on iOS 13 right now, even if it’s not yet available as a jailbreak tool for iOS 13.
In today’s article, we review all the iOS 13 jailbreak solutions and approaches.
1. Hexxa Plus
Hexxa Plus is the first jailbreak solution for iOS 13. Hexxa was first released for iOS 12.2. As per the user ratings, Hexxa was the most popular solution to jailbreak the latest iOS versions.
Hexxa Plus is the repo extractor of Jailbreak. You can extract jailbreak repositories and install iOS 13 apps with all iPhones and iPads.
Download Hexxa +
You can download Hexxa + in your “Settings” from the following download link. But we strongly advise you to follow the guide that is mentioned right below the download link.
Installation guide for Hexxa Plus
- Visit this page from the Safari browser of your device to download Hexxa plus for the iOS 13 device. Tap the Download Hexxa from the above-mentioned link and follow the instructions.
- The Hexxa Plus link will be downloaded to your iOS 13 device profile after tapping Allow => Download. Go to Settings => Download Profile. After that tap on the downloaded link.
- You can complete the installation process by adding the device access code.
- Within seconds, the Hexxa + app will be available on your iPhone or iPad with iOS 13.
Great! Now your device is ready to install the iOS 13 jailbreak from Hexxa +.
Download Cydia for iOS 13 with Hexxa +
Once Hexxa is installed, you can install Cydia on iOS 13 devices using Hexxa Plus. It is a special version of Cydia.
- Open the Hexxa plus app. After that click on the option Get Repos.
- Find the list of App managers Repo and tap on it. Http://ios.cyrepo.tk/ is available as a Cydia repository. Copy it
- Again, open the Hexxa Plus app. Tap on the extract repo button. Enter the URL of the copied Cydia repository and tap the OK button to extract the Cydia repo.
- After that tap on the Cydia download button => Allow => Go to Settings => Profile Download => Install => Enter the device passcode => Install => That’s it.
- You have now installed Cydia successfully on your iOS 13 device.
Download Sileo for iOS 13 with Hexxa +
Sileo, a new package manager for iOS 13. Now, the demo version of Sileo is available exclusively with Hexxa Plus.
- First, open Hexxa Plus => Get repos => Tap the App Managers repo => Copy the Sileo repo http://ios.sileo.in/
- Return to Hexxa Plus => Extract Repo tab => Paste the Sileo URL there and tap on the OK button.
- Extract the Sileo Repo. Then tap the Sileo Download button. Tap on the Install button.
- The Sileo demo will be downloaded to the main screen.
That’s it. Enjoy the Sileo on iOS 13 for iPhone or iPad.
2) Jailbreak iOS 13 ++
iOS 13 ++ web version of iOS was launched for the first time. You can run the virtual version of iOS 13 on your iPhone as an app.
iOS 13 ++ is the best way to experience iOS 13 without installing it. Also, you can use the Jailbreak version for iOS 13 using the Trimgo app and install Cydia.
How to install iOS 13++
Currently, there are many ways available to install iOS 13 ++.
Download Hexxa (not Hexxa plus) or Bregxi and add the following repo to install this iOS 13 version online.
Once the installation of Hexxa or Bregxi is completed, you must add the following repo to download iOS 13++. https://beta installer.com/repoplus/
Trimgo Virtual Jailbreak
You can jailbreak iOS 13 ++ virtually and install web-based Cydia, which is a limited feature. Take the virtual jailbreak function with Trimgo.
How to jailbreak iOS 13 ++?
First, you need to download the iOS 13 ++ app using one of the methods listed above. Then follow the instructions below.
- Run the iOS 13 ++ app on your iPhone.
- You can find the Trimgo app integrated into the third page on the main screen of iOS 13 ++. Open the Trimgo app and tap the Jailbreak button.
- Wait until the process completed.
- Finally, you can find Cydia on the main screen of iOS 13 ++.
Also, in this case, iOS 13 beta 3 became a shell of iBSparks with the support of Luca Todesco and Siguza. This is iOS 13 jailbreak proof. These days, it almost doesn’t work for the iOS 13 jailbreak and also said that it has not yet completed the settings injection.
In addition, iBSparkes takes advantage of iOS 13 in a few hours after iOS 13 beta 1 was released for the first time. In addition, iBSparkes has released a screenshot of Cydia on iOS 13 with iPhone 10.4. It seems that the combination of qwertyoruiop and Sparky will reach the jailbreak of iOS 13 this time. Qwertyoruiop, known as Luca Todesco, is an eminent Jailbreak developer in the community that developed Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10 versions.
Previously, iBSparkes released a video demonstration of a 0-day vulnerability not disclosed in iOS 13 beta through his official Twitter page.
In the video, he proves that his device is running the original firmware iOS 13 beta shows the dark mode in the iOS app setup 13. After that, runs the unknown app from its second home screen and it crashes the device.
It’s not a big deal, but it’s worth it because a few hours later Apple released the initial beta version of iOS 13, hacked iOS 13. It shows that iOS 13 is Jailbreakble. This 0day will help develop the future iOS 13 jailbreak.
while it is the most successful Meridian developer of iOS Jailbreak iOS 3.3 to iOS 10. It could perhaps surprise the community to upgrade Meridian Jailbreak for iOS 13. In addition, Luca Todesco is another famous character who brought Yalu Jailbreak and many other exploits. Sometimes they can plan to launch the combined jailbreak tool for iOS 13.
4. Chimera Jailbreak for iOS 13
Chimera Jailbreak is the new untethered jailbreak method developed by Coolstar and the Electra team. This is the first jailbreak completely compatible with iPhone XS, XS Max, XR Jailbreak. Chimera will install Sileo instead of Cydia. Both the Sileo package manager and the jailbreak tool developed by the same team.
However, it is not yet possible to jailbreak iOS 13 with Chimera. As it is only compatible with iOS 12 to iOS 12.1.2 Jailbreak. It will update the Chimera for iOS 12.1.3 and later versions very soon. Therefore, we can also expect the Chimera Jailbreak for iOS 13.
Although it is not possible to jailbreak iOS 13 with Chimera, it is possible to install the Chimera app on iOS 13 devices by running Hexxa by extracting the following repository.
Install iOS 13 beta without developer account
Apple released the third beta version of iOS 13 for developers with the addition of several new features. The public beta of iOS 13 seconds is also available for download.
Now you can download iOS 13 beta 3 for your iPhone or iPad before anyone else without a developer account.
Follow the guidelines below to install iOS 13 beta 3.
- Visit this page from the browser of your Safari device.
- Click the next button to install the iOS 13 beta profile.
- The iOS 13 beta profile will be downloaded in the settings of the device.
- Go to the settings, tap on beta profile and provide the access code to the device.
- The device will restart. Open Settings, General and software update.
- Tap the software update to upgrade iPhone / iPad to iOS
Windows Computer method
This method does not require iTunes.
- Back up your data via iTunes
- Download & Install 3utool exe file.
- Connect your device (iPhone or iPad) to your computer.
- Open the 3utool.
- Now go to Flash & JB => Flash, select the iOS 13 beta firmware to download it.
- Once finished, click on flash.
- After the first flash, put your iPhone or iPad in DFU mode.
- After the DFU mode, restart the iOS 13 flash.
- It will take between 5 and 10 minutes to complete the process. Keep the network good and USB connection while it is flashing.
That’s it, your device was restored with IOS 13 beta after reboot.
Mac Computer method
This method requires iTunes.
- Start both Xcode 11 iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
- Click the Check for Updates button in iTunes with the option button on the keyboard. You can see all the popups now. Select the IPSW firmware file for iOS 13, then open, now confirm the update.
- Wait until the process is complete. Therefore, the important update will take some time. The iPhone will restart and the installation will continue.
- Now it will show the Apple logo with a progress bar and once the installation is finished, your iPhone will restart with iOS 13 installed.
iOS 13 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How much will iOS 13 costs?
It will be free and you can download it via the internet.
2. What do I need to upgrade to iOS 13?
The below-mentioned iOS devices are compatible with iOS 13:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s+
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7+
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8+
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone Xs Max
- iPod touch 7th generation
All other iPhones, as well as iPod, touches including the iPhone 5s, 6/6+ and the iPod touch 6th generation are not supported.
3. What new features does iOS 13 have?
Now you know about iOS 13, its features and how you can jailbreak this through different approaches.
That’s it for today. Drop your thoughts in the comment section. We will be back soon with another interesting topic to share with you.
Stay tuned and Visit ATechGuides to share with you.