- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X50 modem to help the next-generation wireless network.
Key specifications of the Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Edition incorporates
- a full-HD+ AMOLED display,
- Snapdragon 855 SoC,
- a 4,000mAh battery.
Close by the Z6 Pro 5G Edition, Lenovo at MWC Shanghai has showcased another laptop that is touted to be the “world’s first 5G laptop”.
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Edition Specifications
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Edition is controlled by an octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC alongside Snapdragon X50 5G modem. The most recent modem brings support for 5G organizes nearby supporting existing 4G LTE and past age systems. Further, Lenovo has given another back panel on the Z6 Pro 5G Edition that seems to have a transparent design. There may very well be a sticker over the back panel to mimic the internals –similarly as the Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition.
Aside from the 5G modem and the new back panel, the details and structure of the Z6 Pro 5G Edition are identical to that of the Lenovo Z6 Pro, which was propelled back in April.The smartphone features
- a 6.39-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display
- packs a 4,000mAh battery.
To recall, the Lenovo Z6 Pro debuted with
- DC dimming and HDR 10 support,
- in-display fingerprint sensor,
- face unlock functionality
- powered by the Snapdragon 855 SoC,
- coupled with Adreno 640 GPU
- up to 12GB of RAM
- a PC-grade Coldfront liquid cooling system
The Lenovo Z6 Pro flaunts a quad rear camera setup that incorporates
- a 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens,
- a 16-megapixel secondary sensor with a wide-angle-lens,
- 8-megapixel tertiary sensor with a telephoto lens,
- a 2-megapixel quaternary sensor
- The camera setup is additionally paired with a ToF (Time of Flight) sensor and PDAF support.
- For selfies, there is a 32-megapixel camera sensor at the front.
In terms of storage, the Lenovo Z6 Pro has
- up to 512GB of onboard storage.
Connectivity options on the phone incorporates
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0,
- dual-frequency GPS,
- a USB Type-C port
- 27W fast charging support
- built-in 4,000mAh battery.
Notably, Lenovo hasn’t revealed the cost and accessibility schedule of the Z6 Pro 5G Edition. The regular Z6 Pro, be that as it may, retails in China with a starting price of CNY 2,899 (roughly $ 421.63) for the base 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant.
Lenovo 5G laptop Specifications
Beside from the Z6 Pro 5G Edition, Lenovo at MWC Shanghai 2019 uncovered its 5G laptop that is powered by the Snapdragon 8cx SoC timed at 2.75GHz. There is a Snapdragon X55 modem to support 5G networks. Additionally, the laptop carries a 14-inch display.
Lenovo VP Chang Cheng in a Weibo guaranteed that the new model by the company is the world’s first 5G laptop. Its cost and release date are yet to be reported, however. In addition, a prototype of the 5G laptop was displayed by Lenovo and Qualcomm at Computex 2019 a month ago.
Lenovo has tied up with telecom administrator China Unicom to build new 5G solutions. The company has likewise guaranteed to bring a large number of 5G terminals, including 5G mobile phones, computers, and IoT gadgets in the coming future to expand the 5G use cases in China over time.
- Display 6.39-inch
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Front Camera 32MP
- Rear Camera 48MP + 16MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Battery Capacity 4000mAh
- OS Android 9 Pie
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Edition Full Specifications
|Model||Z6 Pro 5G Edition|
|Release date||26th June 2019|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||4000|
|Screen size (inches)||6.39|
|Protection type||Gorilla Glass|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|Rear camera||48-megapixel (f/1.8) + 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel|
|Operating system||Android 9 Pie|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Active 4G on both SIM cards||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|