There are only five days left until the device is officially introduced, T-Mobile announced today that it will take the OnePlus 7 Pro exclusively in the United States. And as an extra bonus, it will allow you to buy the phone before anyone else.
Extending the partnership that began last October, T-Mobile has confirmed that many of its exclusive stores are starting to host individual OnePlus 7 Pro release events from next week. The first will take place in the company’s exclusive Times Square store on May 14, just after the official OnePlus of the event, while the remaining exclusive stores begin selling the phone about 24 hours later. As for sales across the country, Un-carrier has promised to start on Friday 17 May at both physical and online locations on T-Mobile.com.
May 14 from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm ET
- NYC exclusive T-Mobile shop: 1535 Broadway St. Ste 161A New York, NY, 10036.
May 15, starting at 2:00 pm local time
- Chicago’s exclusive T-Mobile store: 700 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL, 60611
- exclusive T-Mobile store in Las Vegas: 3791 S Las Vegas Blvd S. 1300, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Miami T-Mobile exclusive shop: 738 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Exclusive T-Mobile store in San Francisco: 1 Stockton St. San Francisco, CA 94108
- Santa Monica T-Mobile store: 1410 3rd St Promenade. Santa Monica, CA 90401
- OnePlus 7 Pro is available for pick up at any T-Mobile and T-Mobile.com
Still, the price of the OnePlus 7 Pro is not confirmed by the company, but according to rumors, the base model will cost $ 699, while the most expensive version will sell for $ 829. In terms of what the smartphone offering, consumers can expect to find a 6.7-inch fluid AMOLED screen that supports refresh rates up to 90Hz per. In addition to that, it is necessary to be Snapdragon 855 Qualcomm, at least 6 GB of RAM and a minimum of 128 GB of internal memory. Other than that, OnePlus has confirmed that the smartphone will include a three-camera configuration as well.
Neither OnePlus nor T-Mobile confirmed the availability of OnePlus 7 to purchase, however the lack of references in today’s announcement clearly suggests that the cheapest flagship cannot be sold in the US, or at least through T -Mobile.
You may also like:
- OnePlus 7 Pro’s OLED Display will be HDR10+ Certified
- U.S. Launch Party for the OnePlus 7 is About to Sold Out
- The OnePlus 7 Series Will Be Declared May 14th in 3 Countries
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and never miss an update on all the latest news from Apple, Google, Microsoft, and the Web.