The ice universe of Twitter (@UniverseIce) tweeted an image that was originally found on Weibo and shows what is said to be the protective film that will be used on Huawei Mate 30 and Mate 30 Pro. Phones are introduced up to in October, but the Mate line usually features the most technologically advanced phones in the company for the year. The photo, if legitimate, gives us an idea of what to expect from the size of the phone bezels. Furthermore, the upper part of the image is blurred, indicating that it contains something that could identify the source of the leak or hide a notch.
Recently, the rear glass panel of Huawei Mate 30 Pro allegedly leaked and revealed that the camera module will be round (I believe Motorola) compared to the square module that was used in the Mate 20 and the Mate 20 Pro of the past year. Ironically, just as Huawei is moving into a circular housing for its rear cameras, it appears that both Google and Apple opt for iPhone 11 and Pixel 4 phones.
Will The Huawei Mate 30 Line Have Android Pre-Installed?
We hope that the Huawei Mate 30 Pro front line has a 6.71-inch curved AMOLED screen. The screen is assumed to have a 90 Hz refresh rate like the OnePlus 7 Pro. This makes movement and mobile games always fluid. The phone will be powered by the Kirin 985 SoC produced by TSMC which uses its 7nm+ process and will contain a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh or more. The round camera module can hold a primary trigger within a 40MP range, an 8 MP telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and an ultra-wide angle 20 MP camera. We could also see a flight time sensor (ToF) that provides more accurate depth measurements for portraits.
As for the operating system that will be running the program, well, now it’s a bit confusing. Even Huawei does not know if the recent truce in the US-China trade war will allow him to license Android’s Google Play services. This is the version that includes the main Google apps, Google Play Store and software updates. US President Trump said US companies could sell it to Huawei again, but White House economic consultant Lawrence Kudlow said Huawei is still on the entity list and has not received a general amnesty. Google has not yet contributed in the case, Huawei has its HongmengOS which he planned to use before the truce was announced. Furthermore, the App Gallery store can be used as a substitute for the Google Play Store.
Before Huawei was banned to access the US supply chain. It was thought that it would become the largest smartphone maker in the world for next year. In 2018, it sent 206 million phones compared to 292 million delivered by Samsung. For the first quarter of this year, when Huawei had no restrictions, it launched 59 million smartphones that placed it in second place after recording an annual gain of 50.3%. Huawei announced last month that it had sent 100 million phones this year; When the sanctions were applied, the company said it would lose 40% to 60% of its international activities.
With this in mind, Huawei expected to send 140 to 160 million smartphones this year. The confusion surrounding Trump’s comments last Saturday morning makes it very risky to imagine how good Huawei will perform in 2019. This confusion should be clarified as soon as possible. Right now, Huawei is operating in very difficult conditions and the Trump administration must clarify the president’s comments. Only after we can see Google make an announcement about the concession to the Chinese manufacturer of a license to use the Google Play services of Android.
You may also like:
- US Companies Find A Way To Avoid Huawei Ban, The Trump Administration Is Divided On What To Do
- U.S. Could Spend Up To $1 Billion To Make US Networks 100% Free From Huawei
- Huawei Ban: US Chipmakers Said to Be Quietly Lobbying to Ease Restrictions
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter so you can never miss an update on all the latest news from Apple, Google, Microsoft, and the Web.