Samsung has revealed the new Galaxy A20s smartphone for the universal markets. The worldwide launch of the phone is occurring only days after the South Korean tech mammoth had presented the phone in select South-East Asian countries like Malaysia and Philippines. As the name proposes, Samsung Galaxy A20s is a part of the company’s A-series and it accompanies highlights like
- triple rear cameras,
- an octa-core SoC,
- rear fingerprint sensor,
- a 6.5-inch HD+ screen
Samsung Galaxy A20s Price
Samsung hasn’t uncovered any pricing details for international markets. Be that as it may, since the phone’s sole 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant is valued at RM 699 in Malaysia, we have a decent thought of what to expect. The Galaxy A20s comes in dark, blue, green and red colour options with a glossy completion, yet the accessibility of colour alternatives may contrast based on the market.
Samsung Galaxy A20s Specifications
The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy A20s runs
- Android 9 Pie,
- One UI on top,
- packs a 6.5-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) Infinity-V display
- powered by an octa-core SoC clocked at 1.8GHz,
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- a triple card slot
- a microSD card slot for storage expansion.
- a triple rear camera setup
- a 13-megapixel (f/1.8) main camera,
- an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture
- a 120-degree field of view,
- a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) depth camera.
- an 8-megapixel selfie shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
- supports the Live Focus feature
- a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor,
- supports face unlock for authentication.
- 4G LTE,
- Bluetooth 4.2,
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n,
- Wi-Fi Direct,
- a 4,000mAh battery
- 15W fast charging.
- It measures 163.3 x 77.5 x 8.0mm
- 183 grams weight.
- Display 50-inch (720×1520)
- Processor 8GHz MHz octa-core
- Front Camera 8MP
- Rear Camera 13MP + 8MP + 5MP
- RAM 3GB
- Storage 32GB
- Battery Capacity 4000mAh
- OSAndroid Pie
Samsung Galaxy A20s Full Specifications