Though there are different FAQs, Pros, and Cons of Samsung Galaxy Note 10. But still is considered as a solid addition to the Note range. It has come with a 6.3″ FHD and Dynamic AMOLED display protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. The phone has an Infinity-O display which is almost bezel-less containing edge to edge screen supporting HDR+. Android 9(Pie) is used as an operating system in this model. This phone weighs 168 g having 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage.
Coming to its camera, it has a triple camera setup at its back. 12 MP wide-angle primary sensor has the ability of Optical Image Stabilization. Along with this, 16 MP ultra-wide and 12 MP Telephoto camera sensors are also present. While the front camera is of 10 MP. Camera has different modes such as Night, Panorama, Live focus, Slow motion, Hyperlapse, etc. Connectivity part consists of 4G (LTE Cat. 20), Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, MST, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
The phone has a 3500 mAh battery and a 12 W charger. Other than this, it can also be charged through wireless charging. This device can also share power without wire. Wireless power share has compatibility with WPC and PMA protocols. Samsung Note 10 has the ability to record 4k UHD video at 60 FPS. And 1080p Full HD video can also be recorded at 60 FPS.
Samsung Note 10 is water-resistant. According to the results of different tests, it can be submerged into freshwater up to 30 minutes. There are many sensors used in this phone. Sensors include Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyrosensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor, and Proximity sensor. S pen is also present in the box of this device.
- 1 FAQ about Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- 1.1 How many variants of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 are available?
- 1.2 How much Note 10 cost in India?
- 1.3 Does Galaxy Note 10 has microSD card slot?
- 1.4 Does the Note 10 have a headphone jack?
- 1.5 What are the key merits of Galaxy Note 10?
- 1.6 What are the cons of Galaxy Note 10?
- 1.7 How to take screenshot in Note 10?
FAQ about Samsung Galaxy Note 10
How many variants of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 are available?
Only one variant of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is available. It has a RAM of 8 GB and internal storage of 256 GB. On the other side, Galaxy Note 10+ comes in 2 variants with respect to the storage and RAM.
How much Note 10 cost in India?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ both were released in New York on 7th August 2019. Note 10 costs Rs. 69,999 in India. While in USD its price is $949. Though you can get a better deal on Amazon.
Does Galaxy Note 10 has microSD card slot?
No, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 doesn’t have a microSD card slot. Though in Note 10+ there is a hybrid sim slot. This slot can be used for a sim and a microSD card or for the dual sims.
Does the Note 10 have a headphone jack?
No, the headphone jack is not present in Samsung Galaxy Note 10. It is also absent in Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. Though both phones come with USB-C headphones.
What are the key merits of Galaxy Note 10?
Following are the key merits of Galaxy Note 10:
- Compact size for a 6.3″ phone.
- Strong video recording ability.
- S Pen with air gestures.
- The option of converting handwriting into text.
- Enough internal storage.
What are the cons of Galaxy Note 10?
Following are the cons of Galaxy Note 10:
- It doesn’t have a microSD card slot.
- The QHD display screen is also absent.
- A headphone jack is not available in this model.
How to take screenshot in Note 10?
To take a screenshot in Galaxy Note 10, you need to perform the following steps:
- First of all, open the content you wish to screenshot.
- Press both the power button and the volume down button at the same time for one second.
- You will see the screen flash and the screenshot will appear on the screen for a short time.
Note that you should not hold the buttons for a long time period. Otherwise, that will lead you to the power-off menu. You only need to hold the buttons together for almost one second to capture a screenshot.