Apple’s choice to add dual-SIM support to a portion of its iPhones a year ago is proving famous for all way of reasons, yet in the event that you don’t want to buy a brand new iPhone, there must be an approach to get in on the action. That is that place this dual-SIM Box comes into play, and it’s a remarkable little box of tricks.
A little hockey puck-sized issue, this box has slots for two nano SIM cards, with ports on the back for power and Ethernet.
That’s all there truly is to it, and with two SIM cards installed users can exploit to take advantage of the cards remotely regardless of where they are on the planet, so long as they have Internet access. That implies that they can make calls and send text messages all while additionally having a committed SIM in their phone, as well.
The entire thing integrates into an app that can be installed on any iPhone and that’s truly amazing on the ground that it gives everyone access to three SIM cards all without changing the phone or switch cards.
As for the features
- 3 SIM,
- 3 Standby accepts dual nano-SIM cards.
- Connects to the internet using Ethernet.
- Lets you make phone calls or send text messages using a dedicated app for iPhone which is downloaded for free from the App Store.
- Dual power feature – micro USB or DC.
- Supported bands: GSM 850MHz, EGSM 900MHz, DCS 1800MHz, PCS 1900MHz
- iFixit Takes Down Galaxy Fold Teardown On Samsung’s Request
- Apple Was In Talks With Intel For Acquiring 5G Modem Business
- AT&T’s Future 5G Pricing Plan: the Quicker You Go, The More You Pay
- Lets you avoid roaming charges.
- Perfect for traveling and still have access to multiple phone numbers.
- Absolutely safe to use with enhanced encryption features.
- Requires a working internet connection at all times to work.
- The built-in call recording feature