Screen mirroring has gone underrated for an unexpected period of time and the reason behind this is either not many people are aware of it or simply they don’t want to get in this hassle. Now, you can find hundreds of apps that can help you to display Android screen on your PC.
Sometimes you want to see your Android’s screen on PC and how you can do that?
If you have rooted your device then it’s quite easy. But if your device is not rooted then there are some simple steps to follow to show your Android’s screen on your PC.
Also Read: How to Access MSN Email [ Quick Guide ]
What is Screen Mirroring? Why Mirror Android to Your PC?
Screen mirroring is a way to remotely share/mirror the one device screen to another, such as mirroring Android screen on your PC or vice-versa. At the moment, we will be talking about screen mirroring on Android.
Screen mirroring can help you in so many ways. For example, it removes the extra step of grabbing device for every new notification. You can check app performance on Android phone mockup if you are a developer. You can also share media files to PC.
What You’ll Need
For screen mirroring apps to work, it is very important to turn on USB debugging that you can find in the developer options of your Android.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to enable the Developer options on your Android device.
Enable Developer options on your Android Device:
- Go to your Android Settings => System => About Phone
- Scroll down and look for Build number and tap on it 5 times
- Now go to System Settings again
- You will see Developer Options
Enable USB Debugging on your Android Device
- Go to Settings => System => Developer Options
- Toggle USB debugging
Note: we recommend you to tick always allow for the option of Allow USB Debugging pop-up. In this case, you will not have to deal with the permission box repeatedly.
5 Best Methods to Mirror Android Screen to PC [ Windows & Mac]
Below we are sharing with you the best 5 apps that you can use to mirror Android to your PC.
1. Vysor 5
This method is the quickest way to mirror the Android screen on your PC. This mirror app is very easy to set up. You can use apps, take screenshots, play games and much more.
The only drawback with this app is the unnecessary features. From high resolution mirroring to sharing Android screen wirelessly, and everything needs a subscription. Even the simplest drag and drop option is locked in the free version of the app.
Vysor – Price
- $2.50 for one month
- $10 for one year
- $40 for a lifetime
Mirror Android screen via USB – Vysor
- Vysor mirroring software for Windows/ Mac/ Linux/Chrome – Click here to download
- Connect your device to PC through USB cable
- On your Android, allow USB debugging prompt
- Open Vysor Installer File on your PC
- A notification will appear “Vysor has detected a device”
- Now, tap on view
You are done. Now, it will start casting the device on your PC screen
Another amazing application that allows you to mirror an Android screen to PC and vice versa. Apart from screen mirroring, the application even lets you record screen, take screenshots and control your Android device manually.
After subscribing the ApowerMirror VIP account, you can mirror up to three devices simultaneously. With the paid membership you can also scribble and draw on the screen.
I think Game Keyboard is the best feature that you can use to map keyboard shortcuts for smooth Android functionality. It is full of features that you can digest. Apart from the amazing features, setting up this app can be a tough task.
- $69.95 for a Lifetime subscription
- $29.95 for Yearly Subscription
- $59.95 for Unlimited Subscription (one year for all ApowerMirror products)
Mirror Android screen To PC via USB – ApowerMirror
- Download ApowerMirror on your Windows and Android device and install it
- Enable USB Debugging in Developer Options of your Android
- Connect the device to PC through USB cable and allow USB debugging prompt
- Tap on “START NOW”
You are done. It will start capturing the screen.
Mirror Android screen wirelessly – ApowerMirror
- Remove the USB cable
- Run the app on your Android device
- You will see the M button at the bottom of the screen, tap on it
- Select the name of your computer from the listing
- Select “Phone Screen Mirroring”
- After that, tap on “START NOW”
Note: Try the USB cable method first, instead of the wireless one. Doing otherwise will only stream your device on PC i.e., just a window on PC without any functionality.
3. AirDroid (Wireless)
AirDroid is perfect in every way. There is no doubt why the whole Android community recommends it. Apart from mirroring your Android screen, it lets you share files as well.
This mirroring application also comes with a desktop client so help you to never miss any call or message notification. You can also share files between PC and Android through the file transfer feature. Other than that, the AirDroid web enables you to use your phone on the web.
With its Pro account, you can open the camera of your device remotely. This app is quite different from the others on the list. The app has its own UI which includes messages, call logs, pictures, files and much more and that means you can also play games, run apps or do other things on the line.
AirDroid – Price
- $1.99 for one month
- $19.99 for one year
Mirror Android wirelessly – AirDroid
- Download the app on Windows and your Android device and install it
- Open Windows app and create your AirDroid account
- Add a device to your account through signing in the AirDrop app version
Now, you can access the files, messages, and calls of your Android device. Notification will be going to be shown on the floating bar of your device.
For receiving desktop notification, follow the below-mentioned steps
Go to your Android device Settings => Apps and Notifications => Special app access => Notification Access => Toggle AirDroid on.
Stream Android on PC – AirDroid
- Open AirDroid on your PC
- Tap on AirMirror Tab
- Tap on ViewOnly Mode
- On your Android device, and tap “Start Now” on the pop-up.
Mirror Android on Google Chrome – AirDroid
- Go to the AirDroid website
- Create your account or login if you have already an account or simply scan the QR code through the app
4. Screen Stream Mirroring by MobZapp (Wireless)
Another app that is predominantly used for streaming your Android device. Although this screen sharing app has an endless number of platforms support. Media player support such as KODI, VLC, OBS, to sharing screen on the web. The app lets you broadcast the Android screen to YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, Ustream, etc.,
With the help of this software you can, you can share the screen with UPnP / DLNA device. If you are looking to cast your Android device on a PC then this app surely helps you out in that. But your main goal is to control your Android through PC then this app should not be on your list.
Screen Stream Mirroring – Price
Paid version: Available on Google Play Store for $4.99
Mirror Android screen on your Web Browser – Screen Stream Mirroring
- Start the stream from your Android
- Remember the URL that is prompted at the bottom
- Type the exact URL in the search bar of your browser and enjoy the stream
Mirror Android screen wirelessly on PC – Screen Stream Mirroring
- Download the app for Android
- Allow “Start Stream Mirroring”
- Open VLC on your PC =>File menu => “Open Network Stream”
- Type the URL in the Android app and click on Play
Mobizen is quite similar to Vysor app, but it is much better. The best thing about Mobizen is that all the basic features are completely free to use. It includes mirroring from a web browser like Chrome, device control through mouse/keyboard, view and transfer files on PC and much more.
Apart from the basic features, the app shows a very sophisticated device render on the PC. You can also set up ghost mode (screen transparency) and even add push notifications upon paid subscription.
Use your Android device remotely through the Mobizen website. Everything in this app is perfect. But there is a slight problem that you might encounter, as the app doesn’t let you control your Android device.
Mobizen – Price
- $2.99 for one month
- $23.90 for one year
- $47.88 for two year
Mirror Android screen through USB – Mobizen
- Download Mobizen mirroring app on your PC, Android and install it.
- Enable USB Debugging on developer options
- Open the app and sign in
- Launch the mirroring software on windows
- Choose between USB / Wireless and log in
- Tap on Start Now to initialize the content
Note: If you want to mirror the Android screen on a web browser. You just need to log in through the Mobizen website and proceed with the same steps mentioned above.
That was the 5 best methods that you can use to mirror your Android device to your PC. But there is one thing that you need to keep in mind is that these Android screen mirroring apps need a strong internet connection. Also, both platforms should be on the same Wi-Fi to cast Android wirelessly.
Although all these apps are good to mirror android on your PC if you are more interested in playing android games on PC then you should install the best emulator and for you can also read 7 Best Android Emulators for Windows & Mac 2019 to get uninterrupted Android experience on your PC.
That’s it today. Keep visiting the site as we will back soon with yet another topic to share with you.
For more information: Visit ATechGuides