The tech giant has provided us all with many beneficial services. Most of which are delivered to the online users. Its mostly because we are living in an era of technology where everyone likes to stay connected with the outer world. Some users prefer playing online games and some use social platforms as a source to connect with people around the globe.
Google Maps is one of the most beneficial services available for people who travel a lot. Such a service also lets users know about their locational history. So if you don’t know how to get a history of Google Maps, I’m here to help you. I’ll tell you about How To Check Google Maps Location History. As for the specifics of this guide, I’ve demonstrated the three possible methods to complete the task here.
Check Google Maps Location History?
- Visit the official portal of Google Maps on your PC or smartphone from a web browser and hit the hamburger icon.
- Click on the “Your timeline” tab from the left-side menu bar.
- Now from the new tab, click once on the places section to view all your past visited locations.
Check Google Maps Location History on Android
Now if you want to check/view your location history on Google Maps while using an Android device, here are two methods to claim your reward.
- Launch google App and tap on the three-dotted icon.
- Expand your profile menu and select “Manage your Google Account”
- From the “Data & personalization” tab, hit “location history”
- Tap on “Manage Activity”
- On the next page, the Google Maps web portal will be shown on your mobile’s screen.
Google Chrome Browser
- Click here to visit myactivity web page on Google Chrome.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines icon and select “Activity controls” from it.
- Swipe down a little and hit “MANAGE ACTIVITY”
- Now the Google Maps app will open on the next page. Here you’ll be allowed to Check Google Maps Location History.
That’s all, thanks for visiting ATechGuides.