Some people don’t want to be social anymore. They want to desocialize themselves not in real life but on social media networks. Inspite of all the benefits of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat sensible people think it as a waste of time. They are not wrong in their aspect their point is valid. So that kind of person deactivates their social media accounts to concentrate on their work or studies. Kik Messenger is one of the most used social media messengers of all time. Most of the participants belong to the USA.
Many Kik users want to deactivate their accounts temporarily or delete Kik Account permanently. No matter what is the reason behind they have a right to do it so. The problem is not everyone knows how to deactivate Kik Account. So for such users, we brought easy methods to get rid of the Kik account.
What Kik Permanent Account Deactivation will Cost you?
You may know that permanent Account deactivation is like a hard resetting phone. Because once you deactivated your Kik account permanently, you can’t even open that account more. All of your internal Kik data sent and received media will be deleted. And, the data will be unrecoverable.
Well, you have got other options like temporary to disable Kik account for a specific time period or we can simple logout from Kik to avoid the notifications disturbance. If you still want to disable your Kik account permanently then here are the steps to do it. You don’t need to use a computer to accomplish the task.
Requirements to Deactivation Kik Account:
- Account username and password.
- Gmail Account which you linked Kik messenger.
- Internet connection.
How to Delete or Deactivate Kik Account permanently:
- Open Kik account on your iPhone or Android smartphone, Launch kik and wait until your profile appears.
- Tap on the settings option present at the top right corner of the Kik app.
- Choose Account options from the list. The next screen will come with your account details.
- Enter and confirm your Gmail account to assure Kik account permanently deletion. Here tap on the Logout account option.
- After logging account come back to the home screen. Open your mobile phone browser. Visit the URL “http://ws.kik.com/deactivate”
- Enter your Email Account and tap on the GO option.
- After a few seconds it snows show a message like Deactivation sent. Once you received popup navigate to the mail account.
- Open the mail sent by Kik administration (if you don’t find any mail open the spam folder or click on the All Mail. If you don’t find any mail by Kik than request Kik to send mail again from the send again option).
- There will be a blur color deactivation button. Click on it, now you have to select a valid reason for deactivating the Kik account. After that click on the GO option.
- Right after hitting the Go button You Kik Account will be dead.
Well, actually Kik is not a bad app, atleast random person can’t tease you on it. Only your added friends are allowed to communicate with you. If you are busy for a while than temporary deactivating or simple Log-out is a better option.
Anyhow that’s your Kik account so you are independent to make your choice. Deactivate the Kik account permanently or not. If you need any help regarding the guide then post your comment in the box. Or, you can contact us through our Page for general assistance.