Musical.ly is a free social media app that allows you to watch, create and share videos, often on a soundtrack of the main musical hits, directly from your phone. With over 100 million users, Musical.ly is quite popular, thanks in part to its elegant set of other favorite children’s features. As with the Dubsmash lip-synching app, users can watch and record videos of themselves with synchronization of popular music and sound fragments. As they did in the now dead Vine Camera app, children can create short, shared videos ranging from fun to serious. And like YouTube, Musical.ly is an interactive video world that lets you connect with friends and fans through Like, comments and even duets.
Without any doubt it is the most popular entertainment app currently among teenagers and young people is nothing more than “musical.ly”. People who use this app have constantly found a new addiction, which makes them wonder if it is safe to use it or not. Therefore, in this guide, I’ll tell you some of the simplest ways you can easily delete the musical.ly account and hide all personal information.
Also Read: Who Viewed My Profile on Instagram?
- 1 How does Musical.ly work?
- 2 Delete Musically Account Permanently Without Login
- 3 How to Hide your Musical.ly Account
- 4 How to delete Musical.ly account Permanently
- 5 How to delete a musical.ly account by sending an email
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions About Musical.ly
- 8 Last words
How does Musical.ly work?
Musical.ly users sign up with a phone number, email address, Instagram or Facebook account. After logging in, you can search popular “musers,” categories (animals, comedy, sports), and hashtags to find videos. Other than that, you can also use your phone contacts or social media followers to find people already on the app. Many kids on musical.ly like to create videos, but plenty of people don’t post themselves ― they just use the app to find and follow other content creators.
Delete Musically Account Permanently Without Login
Basically, Musical.ly is a free social networking app with a community of 100 million registered users. This free social networking app allows you to create, share and watch videos directly from your phone. And so, musical.ly is becoming the best creativity of technology.
In addition to the entertainment part, there are some real problems associated with this app and it concerns privacy. With a great deal of information available in your profile of this app, you may be worried that your information is accessible to the public, and since this app has become more popular among children, it is becoming a concern for parents too, since moment that the content provided in the app is not appropriate for them at this age.
Before finally deciding that you really want to delete your musical.ly account, it’s important to know that you can manage your privacy concerns by simply hiding your information in your musical.ly account.
If you want to permanently delete the musical.ly account, you’re in the right place. Today in this article we will share how to permanently delete my music account.
As there are so many people who want to cancel the 2018 account musically for a few reasons. And these people are trying on Google to delete the account without a password. After reading this complete guide, you can easily delete your musically the account permanently.
If you have a Musical.ly account that you no longer want, you may have already realized that it seems absolutely impossible to delete it, and there is a reason for it. Musical.ly has not intentionally incorporated a function into its app that allows users to delete their accounts. This means that, for now, until you solve this problem, you won’t be able to delete a Musical.ly account, so you’ll be stuck with what you have for now.
But don’t worry, there’s still something you can do. keep reading the guide until the end to find out how you can delete your musical.ly account permanently.
How to Hide your Musical.ly Account
If you don’t want to delete your musical.ly account permanently then you can hide your personal information of your account by following the steps given below:
- Go to the musical.ly app on your phone.
- Select or tap on the gear icon i.e., choose “Settings”.
- After that, hide your account and make it invisible and unrecognizable.
You will notice 3 types of criteria to hide your account:
- Only friends can direct.ly me (for that make it green)
- Hide location info (for that make it green)
- Private account (for that make it green)
- In this case, I will recommend you to change your username to some random name, you can make these changes by going into the section of “edit profile”.
- Once you have made your account hidden, you can delete or even uninstall the musical.ly app from your android device.
In this way, you can hide your account on the musical.ly app if you don’t want to delete it permanently.
How to delete Musical.ly account Permanently
In general, when you delete your musical.ly account, a screen will appear with a message that says “We are in the process of adding a feature that allows users to delete their accounts.”, but here is the good news, you can still delete your musical.ly account. Let’s find out how 😉
There are two ways that you can use to delete your musical.ly account, one of the best ways to delete your musical.ly account is through a website.
Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- go to your Internet browser on your computer or mobile phone and access the following URL
- Now the “How we can help” screen appears, select “product feedback” in the header how we can help.
- Choose between iOS and Android on the selected platform.
- Select “musical.ly” under the heading section of “In which app do you have feedback on?”.
- Select “other” under the heading section of “What feature do you have comments on?”
- Finally, add your email address registered on the website.
In the description, enter your honest reason why you want to leave the musical.ly app.
- Press or click the “Submit” button.
With the help of the above method, you can delete your musical.ly account through a website in these simple steps.
How to delete a musical.ly account by sending an email
This is another method by which you can delete your music account by email by sending an email to the customer care service of musical.ly.
- Go to your e-mail account that is registered with your musical.ly account.
- Now, write an email and send it to the email address “email@example.com”.
- In the subject section, enter “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Finally, write an email, with a valid and honest reason why you want to delete your musical.ly account.
- Click on the “send” button.
This way, you can easily request the musical.ly customer service to delete your account. Within a few hours, you will receive a reply email indicating that your account has been deleted successfully.
These are the types of information that compiles musically:
- The app collects your personal information, such as your email address, if you use your Google, Twitter or Facebook credentials to access your musical.ly account, it also accesses the information available in the public forum.
- They also access their profile pictures, usernames, videos, likes, comments, and actions.
- The app also collects all the content you publish in the musical.ly app.
- The music app collects messages sent, received and composed through the functionality of the service messages.
- Messages are sent to different users; the way other users use them is not the responsibility of the app.
- If we allow the app, they also collect location information. You can also hide your location through the settings available within the app.
Cookies and automatic data collection
- The Service stores information generated automatically during use, including preferences and anonymous usage statistics.
Based on the collection of information by the service, here’s how you the app uses your information on musically:
Internal and related services
- The service collects personal information and provides it to third-party applications so that they can improve their service.
- You can also use your e-mail address to send you e-mails about the latest updates and customer support services, including promotions and other opportunities.
- You can also un-identify and add some of your information collected through the Service and use it for any legal purpose.
Also Read: JioTV Web Version on Laptop or PC
Frequently Asked Questions About Musical.ly
1. How Safe Is Musical.ly?
The use of any social network can be risky, but children can use the app safely with adult supervision (and a private account). When you sign up for Musical.ly, your account is public by default, which means anyone can watch your musical.ly videos, send you messages, or use your location information. Parents must make sure to activate all the privacy settings for the accounts used by the children so that only the people you know can interact with their videos or send a message on the app.
2. Is musical.ly Appropriate For Children?
Due to Musical.ly’s emphasis on popular music, many videos include sexual texts and insults, so it may not be age-appropriate for children to use alone. It is also easy to find people who wear revealing clothes and dance suggestively, although Musical.ly does not allow you to search for questionable content such as “sex” or “porn”. If you control your children and stick to the songs you already know from the Radio, Musical.ly can be a child-friendly experience.
3. How do Musical.ly and Live.ly Related To Each Other?
Musical.ly and Live.ly are created by the same developers. But where Musical.ly is based on recorded videos, Live.ly is a live streaming service, which can be a riskier option for kids as well as teens. You can use an account for both services and switch between the two apps based on the features you want to use. In fact, the only way to have a private Live.ly account is to connect it to a private Musical.ly account. But a child in Musical.ly will probably want to be in Live.ly and vice versa.
4. How to delete a video from Musical.ly?
To delete a Musical.ly video that you have posted, select the video you want to delete from your profile. From there, we recommend that you tap the “…” icon in the lower right corner and select Delete. You will be asked if you are sure you want to delete the video, so it will be removed from your profile.
5. How can I monitor my child’s activity on Musical.ly?
Apart from the blocked search terms, there is no way to filter the musical.ly content, so children using the app on their own might find videos not appropriate for your age. Parents can and must share an account with children under 13 years of age. For older children, ask for their favorite “musers” and get to know their videos. Also take time to regularly watch the most popular songs, videos, and challenges.
- How To Use 4G SIM in 3G Smartphones [ Trick ]
- 5 Best Methods To Mirror Android Screen To PC [ Windows & Mac ]
- 9 Best Touch Typing Software [ Teach Yourself to Type Faster ]
- 5 Best Apps to Make Android to iPhone Video Call
Well, these were all the best ways to delete your account musically from the iPhone, as well as from your Android, Mac and even your computer. The article has covered methods and information that you can get by deleting your account musically.
That’s it for today. If you have any query feel free to mention that in the comment section. Till then get to know each and everything about musical.ly with the help of this article as we will be back with another interesting topic to share with you.
Stay tuned and Visit ATechGuides for more information.