Not everyone is ok with getting lost in the time while playing games or performing jobs on a PC. Some of us still like to stick with our daily routine jobs. But this can’t be done if we have a Missing Windows 10 Clock. Because if we don’t know what time is it, we can’t stay tuned with our plans.
Many users have complained about Clock Disappeared from the taskbar issue. To be honest, that’s a very critical error that no user can ever think of. So here, I’ll help you with How To Fix Clock Disappeared from Taskbar in Windows 10. It’s an easy task, but only if you follow my lead until the end and imply the fixes I’ve demonstrated in this article.
3 Ways To Fix Clock Disappeared from Taskbar in Windows 10
The main reason why there Missing Windows 10 Clock is because of the Windows 10 Updates. Also, if you have installed custom themes, they can tweak the settings on there own. So to remove any sort of complications, imply the steps provided below:
1) Turn-on Clock from Windows 10 Settings
Step 1. Open Windows 10 Settings, either from the start menu or from the Cortana search bar.
Step 2. Click on the “Personalization” tab to navigate into the appearance settings.
Step 3. Select “Taskbar” from the left panel and then enable the Windows 10 Clock toggle from the right-side panel.
2) Change or Modify Your Windows 10 Theme
- Right-click on the taskbar and select “Taskbar Settings”
- Under the “Themes” tab, select your customized theme and change make some modifications in it. If the problem persists, it’s time to delete it.
- Now right-click on the custom selected theme and select “Delete”
- Restart your PC and check if it helped Fix Clock Disappeared from Taskbar in Windows 10.
3) Change Windows 10 Taskbar Color
- Open Windows 10 Settings and navigate to “Personalization”
- Select the “Colors” tab from the left-side panel.
- Now here, change the dark color taskbar option to “Custom” or “Light”.
That’s all, thanks for visiting ATechGuides.