Pokemon Go players already know that it is an augmented reality game. Live location, GPS is compulsory to play this game. If location services are not working properly then this game is useless. You can’t play this game even without GPS. No doubt Niantic has managed brilliantly to make it uninterruptable. But, sometimes this game stuck as usuall like other games. For example, some players have reported “GPS Not Found” Error in Pokemon Go. It means they are unable to play this game.
Pokemon Go “GPS not found” issue reported:
This issue doesn’t seem to be from the developer’s side. It looks like your device’s internal problem. Maybe your device is not lagging or hanging. Or, your internet connection is not stable. Anyhow, we concluded some solutions to fix Pokemon Go “GPS Not Found” Error. It is the common issue that occurs on both Pokemon Go for Android and Pokemon Go for iOS. Before proceeding to guide first you should check the precautions below. Ensure these maybe you don’t need further treatments and issues get resolved.
- WiFi connection or Mobile data must be working and stable.
- Your Pokemon Go must be updated to latest version.
- Location services and GPS must be On.
- You must grant the Pokemon Go permission to location services.
- Your system Cache and junk files must be cleared.
- Game Cache must be cleared.
How to Fix Pokemon Go GPS Signal Not Found (iPhone):
Some users have set custom settings on their phones. Due to this customization GPS and other internet-connected services are messed up. So, if you have done such settings. You need to reset the device Network settings.
Resetting Network Settings on the iPhone willnot erase any data. It will just restore the iPhone to factory settings. Here are the steps to how you can perform this function.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or any iOS device.
- Navigate to the General section usually the second in the list.
- Tap on the Reset Option. Now tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Popup will appear for confirmation again tap on Reset Network Settings.
Now check the game, hopefully, it will work fine this time. If you have an issue in granting location permission to the game, see the below trick.
Pokemon Go GPS Signal:
As we have mentioned that Location services permission to Pokemon Go is necessary. If you feel unsafe from tracking location by any app or game, you can give partial permission to Pokemon Go.
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone or other iOS devices.
- Tap on the Apps option and then find the Pokemon Go on the list.
- Tap on the game and it will give you a few options.
At the top, tap on Location, Now you will 2 options Never and Enable the While Using the App. Tap on the second option. By this option, Pokemon Go will only use location services when you are playing it.