Similar to many other social platforms, Facebook doesn’t allow photo editing after posting. Once the photos have been uploaded, you can’t alter them in any capacity. This may appear to be unfair to certain users, however things seem as though they won’t change any time soon, if ever.
Editing Photos on Facebook:
For example, you’re at a party and you’ve made a progression of snaps with your pals. You choose to upload the pics to show the remainder of your companions what a decent time you’re having. You open Facebook and upload the best photos of the pack, neglecting to add stickers or yield out a companion that’s passed out alcoholic on the love seat.
If you open your post again and attempt to edit it, you’ll only have the option to edit the photo description, tagged individuals, and place where the photo was taken. You’ll also have the option to set the photo’s permeability, and that’s the place the editing options end.
How To Login To Instagram Through Facebook
Facebook’s adamant about not letting its users alter photos after uploading them, as that would open Pandora’s crate, so to say. It would allow individuals to edit in bareness or add other inappropriate stuff to the images that have already passed Facebook’s safety and rule checks. Some crafty hackers may seek retribution on their ex by altering their photos and getting them banned.
How to Replace the Picture in a Post
Suppose that you’ve distributed a post on your page or profile that incorporates a photo. Remember that you’ll have to edit the photo on your PC. If you’d prefer to replace a photo in a post with its edited version, you ought to do the accompanying:
Discover the post you’d prefer to edit
- Select ‘Edit Post’. Click on three horizontal spots in the upper-right corner of the post.
- Select the Edit Post option from the drop-down menu. Click on the three horizontal spots in the right-hand corner
- Click on Photos and Videos. This will allow you to upload your new, better photo in the same post.
- Select the photo you’d prefer to add to your post and confirm. Now, you can return and erase the original.
- Return to your post and click the three-specks again. Click ‘Erase Photo’ to eliminate the original, unedited version.
How to Replace the Photo in a Comment
You can replace a photo in the comment in a similar way. You’ll have to edit the photo on your PC and then upload it instead of the original. Here’s how it’s done:
Discover the comment that incorporates the problematic picture. Here’s our comment:
- Click on the three little spots close to your comment.
- Select the Edit option.
- Click on the X button to eliminate the current photo.
- Click on the content box of your comment and press together Shift and Enter keys on your keyboard to open another line.
- Click on the Camera icon.
- Select the edited version of your original photo.
- Click on the content box again.