The Installer 5 package manager is now authoritatively out of beta, which implies that all jailbreakers now have one more alternative to pick from regarding dealing with their handset’s preferred tweaks and augmentations.
In this guide, we’ll show you the steps important to install the all-new Installer 5 package manager on any jailbroken device running iOS 10 through 13.
How to install Installer 5
If you’re altogether started up and prepared to get Installer 5 on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad, essentially follow the steps beneath:
- Launch the Cydia app from your Home Screen
- Tap on the Sources tab at the base and afterward tap on the Edit button at the upper right of the interface.
- Next, tap on the Add button at the upper left of the interface.
- A prompt appears, requesting that you input a vault. Enter the accompanying URL and afterward draw from on the Add Source button.
- Cydia will now stack the vault. At the point when done, tap on Return to Cydia.
- Head over to the Changes tab and tap on the Installer bundle at the highest priority on the rundown.
- Next, tap on the Install button at the upper right of the interface.
- Then tap on the Install choice in the spring up a prompt that appears.
- Now you will need to tap on the Confirm button at the upper right of the interface.
- At the point when the installation finishes, tap on the Return to Cydia button at the base.
- Go to your Home Screen, and you should now observe Installer.
- Congrats, you now have Installer 5 as a bundle supervisor close by Cydia!
Installer 5 professes to be the quickest bundle supervisor in presence for jailbroken devices, and its list of capabilities is fairly substantial in contrast with Cydia, Sileo, and even Zebra. All things considered, it very well might be a decent decision if you run one of the bolstered firmware adaptations (iOS 10 through 13).