If you use Google Maps as your default Maps app on your iPhone, then here is a nifty little stunt to quickly get directions to navigate to Home or Work on your iPhone. It permits you to get directions to your Home or Work address on your iPhone with only three taps using Google Maps. It spares you the difficulty of composing the location and getting directions quicker.
Set Up or Change Home and Work Address in Google Maps on your iPhone
On the off chance that you haven’t done it as of now, you have to initially set up your Home and Work address in Google Maps by following these steps.
- Dispatch the Google Maps app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Hamburger menu at the top left corner.
- Then tap on Your places.
- Then tap on the Labeled tab.
- Alongside “Home” or “Work,” tap on More, for example, the three specks. If you had set it before, then you should tap on Edit. Else, you will get the option to “Set once and go” so you can tap on it, and enter the location.
After the Home and Work address has been set up in Google Maps, you’re acceptable to use this Google Maps stunt to quickly get directions to navigate to your Home or Work address on your iPhone.
Follow these steps to quickly navigate to Home or Work in Google Maps on your iPhone.
- Tap and hold on the Google Maps app icon on your iPhone’s Home screen to use the 3D Touch or Force Touch highlight. This will raise the contextual menu and the Google Maps gadget as should be obvious beneath, which gives speedy access to Home and Work address.
- Then tap on Home or Work.
- Google Maps will dispatch and pre-populate your Home or office address. Tap on the Start button to start navigation to your home or work address.
You can likewise include the Google Maps gadget in the Notification Center to quickly get directions to your Home or Work address on your iPhone from your present location. However, adding Google Maps gadget to the Notification Center will bring about the Google Maps app continuously checking your location, which could affect your iPhone’s battery life. So I would suggest using the 3D Touch or Haptic Touch stunt clarified previously