Facebook’s “Like” button has been around for just about ten years. It is a helpful method to show appreciation for your companions’ posts and express enthusiasm for specialty Facebook pages. However, the number of pages and posts you like can collect rapidly to the point of flooding your News Feed.
Fortunately, there is an approach to remove all the likes from your Facebook account. Actually, there’s a way you can likewise remove all Facebook posts without erasing your record, however, that is another topic. This article talks about expelling all Facebook likes. The methods underneath work for preferred photos, posts, pages, and whatever else you’ve thumbed up. You despite everything can’t not at all like numerous pages and posts at once, so some you should have persistence when you start sifting through all your Facebook likes.
Remove All Likes on The Desktop
In spite of the fame of the Facebook smartphone app, numerous individuals despite everything access Facebook on a desktop. Follow the steps beneath to remove/erase all FB likes on a desktop:
- Access Your Facebook Account.
- Hit the “triangle” Icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Select “Action Log.”
- Go to the Activity Log Section on the left and click “Filter.”
- Pick “Likes and Reactions” and select “Save Changes.” The rundown in the left segment will show all likes and reactions chronologically.
- Sort further by year if wanted using the equivalent “Filter” popup as above.
- Click the three dabs on the privilege of each post that you enjoyed, and afterward select “Unlike.”
- The altering menu additionally allows you to erase a reaction to a post, click “Remove Reaction” to do it.
Also see: How To Change Hat Color In Bitmoji
There is another classification of likes you might need to alter, accepting they don’t show up in the above records. You have Facebook pages (not posts) that you have enjoyed, for example, pages for performers, motion pictures, sites, or some other kind of Facebook page, official or informal. You might need to update your likes in this location too if they weren’t found in the above method.
How to erase with your Facebook page likes:
- Dispatch Facebook and head to your profile page from the link on the left.
- Select “More,” which is situated under your spread photo and name.
- Click “Likes,” which stacks your Facebook page likes.
- Drift over a preferred page and click on “Loved” to not at all like it. It will disappear from your page likes upon invigorating the program tab.
Remove Likes on the Facebook Android or iOS Smartphone App
Wondering how to erase all Facebook likes using the smartphone app? No compelling reason to scratch your head any longer, follow the steps underneath to not at all like posts, pages, and remarks.
- Dispatch the Android or iOS Facebook App
- Tap the menu (burger) icon to get to the options. The icon is at the top of the screen on Android and the bottom of the screen on iOS.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Pick “Settings.”
- Tap on “Action Log.”
- Select “Category.”
- Pick “Likes and Reactions.”
- Tap the down arrow icon close to each post you loved, and select “Not at all like” in the popup window.
Elective Smartphone App Method
A fast method to get to all the likes on a smartphone is to do the accompanying:
- Dispatch the smartphone’s Facebook app.
- Tap on your profile photo, then tap “Action Log.”
- Select “Category” then pick “Likes and Reactions.”
- Tap the dropdown arrow close to each post you need unliked.
As should be obvious, expelling or erasing likes from your Facebook account is really clear. The methods recorded above give a moderate however ensured approach to erase all likes on Facebook. It will remove the heap from your course of events and allow you to “approval” what right now intrigues you.