Whether you’ve found your perfect match or are ready to drop dating online, you may want to permanently delete your Bumble account.
However, like most social media apps, it can be a little difficult to figure out how to get there. These companies don’t want you to go. Therefore, you are often asked to take a series of steps to permanently deactivate your account.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to Bumble forever, read on to learn how to permanently delete your Bumble account and unsubscribe from Bumble Boost.
How to delete your Bumble account
If you just want to take a break for a while, you might consider temporarily hiding your Bumble profile. This will allow you to neither swipe nor drag, and you will not receive notifications before reactivating your profile.
Also see: How To Reset Your Facebook App Password
However, if you are sure it will not come back, deleting your account is a better option. Since your Bumble account is linked to your Facebook account, deleting it is not as simple as you think. You must first cut the link between Facebook and Bumble before deleting your Bumble account.
You don’t need to do this if your Bumble account isn’t linked to your Facebook, but most accounts (and all old accounts) are linked.
On your phone:
- Connect to Facebook.
- Go to Settings> Account Settings.
- Select Applications> Connected with Facebook.
- Select Bumble> Remove app.
On your desk:
- Connect to Facebook in your browser.
- Click the arrow in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
- Click Applications & Websites in the left column.
- Find Bumble and check the box next to him.
- Click Delete.
2: Delete your Bumble account
Once you have completed the steps listed above, you can proceed to delete your Bumble account. Fortunately, this is a quick and painless process that requires only a few simple steps.
To delete your account, follow these steps:
- Open your Bumble app.
- Select Settings and scroll down.
- Select the Delete account.
- Type the word “delete” and press Confirm.
Your Bumble account will be deleted and you will no longer be able to access your profile. So make sure you don’t lose your messages and correspondence before following these steps.
3: Unsubscribe from Bumble Boost
If you have subscribed to Bumble Boost, you must cancel your subscription; otherwise, you will be charged even after deleting your account.
Open Google Play Store.
Go to Account and subscriptions.
Select Bumble subscription.
Select Cancel and confirm the cancellation.
- Open iTunes and App Store.
- Select your Apple ID at the top.
- Select Show Apple ID and then Subscriptions.
- Select Bumble.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Your subscription to Bumble Boost will now be canceled and you will no longer be charged.
Dating apps can be fun, but they’re not for everyone. If you’ve decided it’s time to connect, it’s easy to remove your Bumble account and cancel your Bumble Boost subscription. Just follow the steps outlined in this article, you’re ready to go in no time.