Every Android user prefers to use a Google Account for his Android device. Also, he is allowed to add multiple accounts in a singular smartphone. But everyone’s allowed to shift from one device to another. Making is also a great option, but not when you are willing to store all the data as a backup in your old device.
So there comes a time when you are willing to remove a Google Account from a device. If you know how to do it, you can protect your Google account from signing in any further data on it. That’s why I’ll explain the topic: How To Remove Old Phone from Google Account. Stay tuned!
2 Methods To Remove Old Phone from Google Account
You can Remove Old Phone from Google Account from one way or another. The first method I’m going to talk about, it’s from an Android phone. And the second method demonstrates completing the task from a PC or Laptop.
Remove Old Phone from Google Account on Android
- From your Android device’s settings, select “Google Settings”
- On the next window, hit “Manage your Google Account”
- Tap once on the hamburger icon named as “Menu”
- A menu will appear, select “Security” from it.
- Swipe down and locate the “Your devices” tab.
- Hit “Manage Devices”.
- Tap on the three-dotted icon appearing on a device which you want to remove and select “Sign out”
- The final step will be of confirming your action.
Remove Old Phone from Google Account on PC
- Click here to visit the Google Account Dashboard.
- From the right-side panel, hit “Security”
- Right beneath the Recent Security Events section, there’ll be a Your devices tab. Select “Manage devices” from it.
- Click on “More details”
- In the next window, hit “Sign out” and confirm the action.
- After Removing Old Phone from Google Account, visit Google Account Device Activity from here.
That’s all, thanks for visiting ATechGuides.