It is widely recognized that iOS is stable, fluid and secure, while Android has full functionality and solid playability. You can replace the iPhone with an Android phone and have fun. However, it may be difficult to transfer your valuable calendar data from the iPhone to the Android device, as they are different platforms. Here is a tutorial on how to transfer the iPhone calendar to Android phones.
How To Transfer Calendar From iPhone To Android
Method 1: Transfer the calendar from iPhone to Android via Google
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings => Mail, Contacts, Calendars => Add account”, set or log in to your Google account and keep the calendar synchronized.
- Start the Calendar app, tap the event you want to transfer.
- Tap “Calendar”, then select the Google or Gmail account. When you do, the calendar will be saved to your Google account.
- On your Android phone, go to Settings => Accounts, log in to your Google account, then you can sync Gmail calendar entries to your Android phone.
Method 2: Copy the iPhone calendar to Android phones via iCloud
The things you’ll need: an iCloud account, a computer, a Google account, a web browser on your computer, iPhone and Android phone.
- On your iPhone, select Settings => Mail, Contacts, Calendars> Add Account, set up or log in to your iCloud account and allow your iPhone to synchronize your local calendar with iCloud.
- Open icloud.com in your computer’s browser and log in to your iCloud account.
- Click the “Calendar” icon, choose the calendar you want to transfer to the top left corner.
- Click the share icon, a small dialog will appear. Select “Public Calendar” and copy the URL to share.
- Open a new browser tab and paste the URL. Replace “webcal” with “http”, then visit it. Your browser will automatically download a .ics file to your computer.
- Go to Google Calendar and sign in. In the left pane, go to “Other calendars” to open the drop-down list.
- Select “Import calendar”, find the downloaded ics file, press the “Import” button to import all calendar events.
- Once the import is complete, the calendar entries will be displayed in the Google Calendar web interface. Now you can sync these calendar events with your Android devices.
Method 3: Move iPhone Calendar to Android via Third-Party Tool
There are many apps that promise to transfer your contacts to different platforms, and they probably do, but it turns out that we are fans of one in particular. We see
The second method works perfectly if you plan to completely abandon the iPhone world and enter the Android world. But, if you’re going to use both iPhone and Android, it’s better to have a way to synchronize the calendars between your two phones.
Our recommended app is SmoothSync app. It allows you to establish a connection from iPhone to Android for instant synchronization of the iPhone calendar on Android, but not vice versa. It is not necessary to export, download files, upload or import via Web interfaces. Simply configure the application, configure it and it is ready.
You can get the app in the Google Play Store for $2.86, which, I think, is a reasonable price for a smooth and trouble-free synchronization of your iPhone calendar with your Android device.
To use the app, first set up your iCloud account on your iPhone and allow the backup of the calendar in the cloud.
Next, run SmoothSync on your Android device and access your iCloud account within the app.
Then, select which iCloud calendars will sync with your Android device. Once the connection is active and properly configured and as long as iCloud remains active on your iPhone, all changes made to your iPhone calendar will be automatically reflected on your Android device.
- How to create reusable, customizable title cards using Motion 5
- Repair Corrupted Pen Drive or SD Card In Simple Steps [ Quick Guide ]
- Now You Can Force Enable Google Chrome Dark Mode On Windows 10
We live in an accelerated world where the change in something new can be intimidating, due to all the drawbacks and learning curves that this may entail, but today we show you that the process is no longer so complicated.
Do you want to jump into the fantastic world of Android? Just do it! It will only take a few minutes to get your calendar on that fantastic Android device you were watching.
If you have any query feel free to drop that in the comment section and Visit ATechGuides for more information.