WhatsApp is an amazing instant messaging app that lets users send or receive messages and through WhatScan user can perform the same functionalities using any device by associating their WhatsApp account by scanning a QR code.
The app lets you simulate the WhatsApp account on any device with a fixed web browser. WhatScan is an app that you can use to open the same WhatsApp account on two different smartphones or tablets for free. You can use your same WhatsApp account on mobiles and tablets. You can even have 2 WhatsApp account in the same mobile.
What is WhatScan?
WhatScan is an app that turns your phone into a powerful QR code reader. It lets you access all the messages from your WhatsApp that you can read, send and make changes as you want. All the functions in a similar way as done on WhatsApp. The app is lite and consumes low data, battery, and RAM.
Note: WhatScan supports all Android versions and devices.
- Read, send messages
- Change profile picture
- Inbuilt App Locker
- Lite in weight
- Download images, change the status
- Forward videos
- Send files and attachments
Is the WhatScan App Safe to Download?
The files have been scanned using different anti-virus apps like Norton, Kaspersky, Avast. We have tested its vulnerability on various devices tweaking the app permissions. And from our testing, we can say that the App is completely safe to download.
How to Download and Install WhatScan?
Below is the simple procedure that you need to follow to download and install the app on your Android device.
- Go to your device Settings => Security => Enable Unknown sources
- Download WhatScan for WhatsApp from the link mentioned below.
- WhatScan for WhatsApp
- Locate the file and install the app.
How to Use WhatScan Web?
- Open the app and you will notice a QR code.
- Go to the original WhatsApp app and click on the 3 dots at the top right.
- Click on WhatsApp web option and scan the QR code on the WhatScan.
- Now the entire WhatsApp interface and functions can be used on WhatScan.
What if the App is not Working?
- If you face any issue in the working of the app then we suggest you grant all the permissions to the app.
- If the app still causes an issue then try another trick and Clear Data & Cache of the app to fix it.
WhatScan for WhatsApp can get access to all the functions of WhatsApp by just scanning the QR code in the WhatScan app.
If you face any issue during the installation or working of this app. Feel free to mention that in the comment section we would love to help you out.
You may also like:
- How To Run JioTV on Your Laptop or PC
- How To Send an Anonymous Text | 2019
- How to clear App Cache or Clear App Data?
For more information: Visit ATechGuides