The latest operating system of Microsoft is Windows 10 and it was in the phase of technical preview for a long period of time. As we will discuss how to Download windows 10 ISO 32-Bit 64-Bit Free (activation key included). Windows 10 has a lot of features and improvement in some extent. Now it feels like Microsoft makes the changes in Windows 10 that were not very much appreciated by people in Windows 8. But the great news for all windows 8 or 8.1 users is that your can easily upgrade to windows 10 and for that you don’t have to pay anything because it is totally free.
Download Windows 10 ISO 32-Bit 64-Bit Free [ Activation Key Included]
Before downloading, let’s take into account some of the main features of Windows 10.
Windows 10 New Features
Below is the list in which the major features of windows 10 as we are pretty sure that Microsoft is adding more features from time to time until its final version will be released.
- There is a new Start Menu which is the combination of start menu of windows 7 and start screen style of windows 8.
- If we take into account the user interface you will notice much improvement especially with the continuum that enables the touch user interface if your keyboard is disconnected from the system.
- You can display apps in full screens or window as the apps will run like the Desktop app because of the further integration of interface into Desktop.
- The feature named Virtual Desktop is also included into Windows 10. This was not present in windows but for ages Linux and Mac were having this feature. Now the users have the ability to create a variety of desktop environments by login through same account.
- The function of Alt + Tab shortcut is also changed as previously it worked for switching between tasks but now it will open the task view where you can see all the opened apps along with the virtual desktops that you have created.
- Now the command prompt will get the shortcuts of keyboard as well.
- There is a tight integration of a virtual assistant named Cortana by Microsoft in the operating system of windows 10.
- You will not see charms bar as it is completely vanished for the Settings Menu which is under the Start Menu.
- Enhancement in the home folder of Windows File Explorer.
- DirectX 12 for windows 10.
Windows 10 OS All Editions
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Professional
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise
- Windows 10 IoT Core
- Windows 10 download ISO 32-bit and 64-bit Images
Windows 10 technical specification (build 10041 Update)
Full OS Name
Windows 10 Technical Preview 32-bit/64-bit (25 languages included)
ISO file name
For 32-bit => Windows10_TechnicalPreview_x32_EN-US_10041.iso
For 64-bit => Windows10_TechnicalPreview_x64_EN-US_10041.iso
These files names are for the English version, the file name will be different for different languages.
The size varies with respect to the architecture either 32 or 64-bit and the language that you will select.
Cost of License
The technical preview is completely free for all users. Any one can install this easily with the product key that is available at the end of this article.
System requirements for Windows 10
To install windows 10 the minimum system requirement that your system must meet are as follows.
Processor => 1GH
RAM => 1GB for 32-bit OS
2GB for 64-bit OS
Min Space => Hard Disk space of 16GB
Windows 10 download ISO 32-bit and 64-bit Images
Windows 10 Version 1809 October 2018 Update direct download links
Windows 10 Version 1803 April 2018 Update Direct Download Links
Windows 10 Version 1709 Fall Creators update Direct Download Links
- Windows 10 version 1709 Direct Download Links (Enterprise VL, Education VL, and Pro VL)
- Windows 10 version 1709 Direct Download Links (Education, Pro, Home Single Language, Home China, and Windows 10 S)
Windows 10 Version 1703 Creators Update Direct Download Links
Windows 10 Version 1607 Anniversary Update Direct Download Links
NOTE: Above mentioned links are ESD files that you can easily convert to ISO by following some simple steps mentioned below.
ESD to ISO
ESD stands for Electronic software download which is a file that users download from the download application of Microsoft and the file format is used by Microsoft to send upgrades to its OS. The contents of ESD files are encrypted and needs to be decrypted to see its contents. There are several tools available that can decrypt the ESD files and easily convert to ISO.
Dism++ for converting ESD to ISO
A command line tool presented by Microsoft will easily convert your ESD to ISO file and for that you just need to follow some simple steps that are mentioned below.
- Download Dism++ from the link below.
- Unzip the file and run Dism++x64.exe or Dism++x86.exe for installation.
- Click on Accept to agree on the terms and conditions.
- Select ESD –>ISO from the file menu.
- Now give the path of source file and make sure it is ESD.
- Now enter the destination path and make sure its end in .ISO.
- Now click the Finish button and it will eventually start the process of conversion.
Windows 10 Operating System Full Version Product keys
|Windows 10 Editions||Product Keys|
|Windows 10 Home||TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99|
|Windows 10 Home Single Language||7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH|
|Windows 10 Home Country Specific (CN)||PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR|
|Windows 10 Home N||3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM|
|Windows 10 Professional||W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
|Windows 10 Professional N||MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9
|Windows 10 Enterprise||NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
|Windows 10 Enterprise N||DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4
|Windows 10 Enterprise S||FWN7H-PF93Q-4GGP8-M8RF3-MDWWW|
|Windows 10 Education||NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2
|Windows 10 Education N||2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ
|Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB||WNMTR-4C88C-JK8YV-HQ7T2-76DF9|
|Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB N||2F77B-TNFGY-69QQF-B8YKP-D69TJ|
|Windows 10 Core||KTNPV-KTRK4-3RRR8-39X6W-W44T3|
|Windows 10 Core Single Language||BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BT
NOTE: The above-mentioned keys are collected from different sources of internet.
You have an option to burn this ISO file into a DVD or you can also create a bootable of USB drive if you want to install windows 10. And if you want to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7, 8 or 8.1 then you are required to mount this ISO file and run the setup within the desktop of windows.
That’s it. I hope you will find this article really helpful we will highly appreciate if you drop your feedback in the comment section and if there is any thing missing or you are facing any trouble feel free to mention that in the comment section as we will love to help you out.